Moisture or wetting areas on the skin: symptoms, treatment, classification
Today we will talk about wetting as a symptom of problems from the sphere of dermatology.We will tell you in detail how to eliminate such a sign.
What is wetting
Moisture is a wetting area on the skin that occurs as a result of an abnormal process that results in the exudation of serous, bloody or purulent fluid( exudate) through minor erosions( damage) of the epidermis). Moisture is not a disease, it is a sign of a pathological process occurring on a particular area of the skin or a symptom of internal disorders and dermatological diseases.
The leading factors in the manifestation of wetting erosions due to exudation are:
- increase in vascular permeability( capillaries, venules - small veins) due to inflammation or aggression of allergens;
- as well as an increase in pressure in the vessels of the affected tissues due to hyperemia( blood overflow).
Closing behind the child's ears( photo)
How to identify it
It's quite easy to find the mocculation.In the area of skin lesions agains
This phenomenon is observed in the following conditions:
- inflammation( viral, bacterial, fungal nature);
- autopsy of vesicles( vesicles, blisters);
- intensive combing;
- superficial and deep wounds, ulcers;
- burns, frostbite.
In most cases, wetting, as a symptom, is typical for the following diseases:
- atopic, dermatitis, all kinds of itchy dermatitis;
- exudative psoriasis;
- soaking lichen - eczema;
- Bubble dermatosis, including pemphigus, bullous pemphigoid, epidermolysis;
- is a contagious( wetting) impetigo;Pressure sores and intertrigo
- trophic ulcers;
- omphalitis serous or purulent( "mumbling navel") in infants - a pathology with characteristic exudate from the umbilical wound and slow healing;
- moknushchy hemorrhoids( III - IV stage of the disease);
- burns and frostbite;
- purulent skin lesions, including: diffuse and ulcerative streptodermia( ecthyma), intertriginous streptodermia( streptococcal intertrigo).
How to deal with such a sign
Since moknutie is a symptom-phenomenon, complete disposal of it is possible by curing a causal disease, in which this symptom arises.So, with wet eczema, therapy aimed at eliminating neurotic disorders, neuroendocrinal disorders, will affect the external signs of the disease, including wetting.
Local preparations that are used externally can significantly reduce the severity of this unpleasant manifestation, reduce the inflammation of the tissues and the intensity of exudate exudate, dry the wound region, soothe itching and burning.
Mocclusions or vesicles( vesicles) with exudate usually indicate an acute stage of the disease, when the skin is easily infected, primarily by staphylococci and streptococcal flora.
Many specialists insist that at the stage of fluid isolation, non-anti-inflammatory oily ointments should be used that can worsen the condition of the affected areas, but only creams, emulsions that do not interfere with the evaporation of moisture. When pronounced exudation against a background of various skin lesions apply drying, zinc-based astringents, creams and emulsions, lotions and moist-drying dressings with medicinal solutions, non-steroidal and serious hormonal ointments with antiexudative action.
Than to treat and how to process the wetness in atopic dermatitis, this video will tell:
One of the simple and effective ways to mitigate the wetting of the inflammatory processes( dermatitis, eczema) are cold lotions and moist-drying with medicinal solutions.The mechanism of action is based on the evaporation of water, cooling the skin, knitting and drying effect.When cooling the skin, the blood vessels narrow in the affected wetting area, which leads to a decrease in the expression of mocculation and inflammation.
For lotions use:
- Burov liquid( 1 teaspoon per 200 ml of water);
- boric acid 2%;
- silver nitrate 0.025%;
- tannin solution 4%;
- Dimexide solution( including erysipelas, eczema, deep burns) 25 - 90%;
- Resorcinol 1%.
It is not uncommon for experts to advise you not to apply alcohol to alcohol on wet skin changes, so as not to overdry or burn the damaged skin, but on water or saline.The most sparing action is possessed by:
- furacilin( 1 tablet per 200 ml of water);
- solution of potassium permanganate( 0.05% potassium permanganate) of pale pink color;
- broths with oak bark, black currant leaves, tri-colored violet, chamomile, birch buds, sage, laurel leaf, mother-and-stepmother grass;
- weak welding from black tea;
- solution mummy( 3 grams per glass of water).
It is desirable to hold the solution for the lotions in the refrigerator.In it, a wide bandage folded in several layers is moistened, squeezed very well, and applied to the affected area.As soon as the lotion begins to warm up( after 5 minutes), repeat the procedure with a cool solution.Duration - up to an hour and a half, twice a day.
For bandages use up to 12 layers of gauze, top put a little hygroscopic cotton wool( natural), freely fix with a bandage and change after 1 to 3 hours as it dries.Bandages act like lotions, but less effectively.
Separately, it should be said about a sinking hemorrhoids.To reduce the wetness in the anus zone, use lotions and baths with a hothead, pomochu, chamomile, burdock root, oak bark, eucalyptus, rowan.Add the mummies, garlic juice, onion shell decoction, propolis, birch tar and sea buckthorn oil.
In the combined treatment of wet areas, except for lotions, external means of varying degrees of effectiveness are used.
External wetting medications:
|Desitin cream|| |
Especially recommended for young patients due to minimum "pobochek»
|«Ambulance".Powder natural||Drying agent for various damages with wetting.Anti-inflammatory, disinfecting, healing effect|
|Powder Baneocin|| |
|Powder and powder Xeroform|| |
Toxic, non-irritant, minimal adverse reactions
|Fukortzin||Use with caution to avoid drying and burning of the skin.Possible severe burning.|
|Brilliant green( "zelenka»)|
|Elidel( stronger analogue - Protopic)||Atopic dermatitis, weeping eczema( except microbial)|
|Elokim cream, lotion;Moment Cream|| |
With care in children and a large area of destruction
|sinaflana liniment( highly active glucocorticosteroid)||«wet» dermatitis, eczema, diaper rash and sores with exudate, exudative form of erythema, psoriasis|
|Advantan, emulsion( highly active)||It is used for acute and chronic dermatitis, eczema accompanied by exudation.Suppresses inflammatory reactions associated with exudative exacerbation, resulting in a reduction in moss, itching, pain, irritation.|
|Afloderm cream( moderate activity)||In particularly sensitive areas( face, chest, genitalia).Permitted children 6 months, lactating and pregnant|
|flutsinar gel( high activity)||At the "wet" eczema and dermatitis with weeping|
| Lokoid Krel, |
( low activity) emulsion cream Lokoid
|moist area when differentcutaneous pathologies|
active hormonal agent in severe erosion
when weeping lesions on the skin, one should consider that the treatment of the symptom is performed stepwise with the pathological stages nProcesses in these zones.First, dry it, then protect it.
Strong non-steroidal agents:
- Ointment Stellanin PEG. Stellanin PEG with antimicrobial, regenerating and anti-inflammatory action in contrast to ointment Stellanin is used precisely for wetting skin pathologies with attachment of infection:
- trophic wetting ulcers, pressure sores;
- wetting areas for burns;
- strong brushing after insect bite.
- Solcoseryl gel. It is the therapeutic form of Solcoseryl in the form of a gel that does not contain fat, reduces and prevents the exudation and wetting of wound zones, stimulates the formation of collagen fibers.
If the exudate ceases to stand out and the process of "drying" is in progress, you can start using Solcoseryl, Stellanin, and Actovegin ointments that create a protective film.
Today, in medicine, physiotherapy is used to remove severe exudation using:
- helium-neon laser irradiation;
- of ultraviolet rays;
- therapy for microwave and UHF.
How to get rid of the wetting of the cheeks and other parts of the body with dermatitis, will tell the video below: