Treatment of varicose veins at home
Non-traditional methods of treating varicose veins are actively used even by official medicine.Varicose veins are the defeat of veins and vessels, which supply the heart with blood.To treat a condition it is necessary that it does not lead to the most serious consequences.How to treat varicose at home with folk remedies you will learn from the article.
We treat varicose veins on the legs traditional methods
properly treat varicose veins on the legs in women
Gel varicose VariUs
Doctor treating varicose veins: to whom to turn?
Treat quickly and efficiently varicose veins on the legs of men
To which the doctor ask
perform a full analysis to reconstruct the history of the disease and to diagnose it in the competence phlebologist.This doctor can correctly choose the treatment for varicose veins, varicose veins, congenital vascular anomalies, vascular asterisks and thrombosis of internal veins.He is able to prescribe one of the many meth
Important! In detail, which doctor treats varicose veins, and to whom to turn to read in our article.
The first signs of varicose veins - the causes of
The first alarming "bells" warning of varicose include: fatigue, swelling, a feeling of heaviness in the legs and the appearance of pulling pain in the evening.At the initial stage of the symptomatology is little expressed, therefore it is rarely noticed.All signs are peculiar to manifest at the end of the working day.
The main reasons are:
- heredity, congenital anomaly of veins and connective tissue;
- Tumors and fistulas on the limbs, trauma;
- previously transferred thrombophlebitis;
- rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis;
- constipation or hormonal drugs;
- sedentary work, long standing on the legs;
- obesity, improper diet;
- high heel, abuse of bad habits( alcohol and alcohol).
What will help fight varicose veins: folk remedies
There are several methods of dealing with varicose without surgery:
- sclerotherapy( the introduction of a certain substance into the swollen veins);
- laser therapy( destroys varicose veins, closes the lumen of the vessel and leads to resorption of the vein);
- hirudotherapy( placing leeches on damaged areas);
- medication( venotonic drugs, blood thinners, ointments, gels and creams);
- folk remedies( applying blue clay, drinking grape juice, lotions with green tomatoes, baths with the addition of essential oils).
Collection of herbs
For the treatment of varicose folk remedies, a variety of different plants are used.Pay attention to the root of the medicinal comfrey, chamomile leaves and althea root, to the flowers of chestnut ordinary.You can mix the listed herbs in a ratio of one to one, dilute in a glass of water.Then boil and do up to three times a day for therapeutic compresses.
Green or red tomatoes
When treating varicose at home, the most common green tomato is used.It is necessary to break the vegetable from the bush, cut into slices and attach to places where the nodes are particularly noticeable.Leave until you feel a slight burning sensation.Wash the areas where the compresses are made.The procedure should be conducted up to five times a day.The nodes begin to disappear after two weeks.
As for ripe red tomatoes, they can also be used, only in a slightly different way.Cut tomato slices, grind and spread in gauze.Apply to the affected area for four hours.Then change the compress to a new one.
The treatment of varicose with the help of leeches is called hirudotherapy.Therapy does not apply to traditional medicine, but many doctors recognize its effectiveness.Advantages of treating leeches with leeches:
- has practically no contraindications;
- does not allow the formation of new blood clots;
- excels at cleaning blood;
- is not capable of harming a patient's health.
It is important to correctly distribute leeches on the body, it is contraindicated to apply them to the inner surface of the hips.Basically they are staggered.To which vein to suck the leech chooses itself.After the first course of treatment it is necessary to make a four-month break.
The use of ordinary soda will help alleviate painful conditions with varicose veins.Take water 38 degrees of heat and dissolve in it 200 grams of salt, add 70 grams of alum.Stir and take a foot bath for a quarter of an hour.
Apple table vinegar
Effective in the treatment of varicose in the home, ordinary table vinegar apple cider vinegar.You need to moisten the disk in it, and rub it into problem areas.The procedure is to spend several minutes in the morning and in the evening.If the expansion is extensive, then rub it every day.Duration of the course is up to 30 days.
Apple cider vinegar can be added to the foot baths.Cold water is used, into which a liter of solution is poured.The baths are taken for 20 minutes, give an amazing toning effect.After the skin is not wiped, lie down, lifting his legs up.
Apple cider vinegar: use cases for
Using normal apple cider vinegar, you can do douche or rinse.They will not help cure varicose veins, but they will greatly alleviate the condition, they will support the veins in tonus.For dousings, 250 ml of vinegar is diluted in 0.3 liters of water.Legs rinse from feet to knees, three times a day for several months.
You can carry out the acetic wrapping of the legs.The gauze is soaked in vinegar and wrapped around the legs, wrapped with food film.Keep for an hour, carry out the procedure every day.
Features of treatment depending on the site of occurrence
Varicose on the face
Varicose on the face is called couperose.To avoid its appearance, and also during and after treatment, it is worth adhering to some rules for skin care:
- adherence to diet;
- physical training;
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight;
- use creams with an anti-corrosive effect.
Various methods and means are used for treatment:
- special cosmetic products( Tiande, Bioderma Sensibio);
- mesotherapy( injections to strengthen capillaries);
- ozonotherapy( introduction of oxygen-ozone mixture);
- phototherapy( exposure to intense pulsed light);
- electrocoagulation( burning with electrodes);
- laser therapy( laser exposure to a diseased area).
- Darsonval( for mild disease).
Reticular varicosity of the lower extremities
Treatment with folk remedies for reticular varicose veins of the lower extremities can be carried out after consultation with the doctor.At the first symptoms of the appearance of veins on the legs, it is necessary to begin treatment.
- For the elasticity of the vessels: tincture of horse chestnut( 100 g of chopped horse chestnut, pour 1 liter of vodka, put on for 20 days, shake periodically, take 40 drops 3 times a day).
- To relieve pain and heaviness in the legs: powdered nutmeg( 1 tsp powder taken in the morning before eating, washed down with water).
- To improve blood circulation: infusion of verbena( 2 tablespoons of plant leaves, pour 200 ml of boiling water, put on a water bath for half an hour, take 1 tablespoon every three hours).
- For topical use: tincture on birch buds( fill the glass bottle halfway with birch buds, pour vodka to the top, put on for 10 days, shake daily, ready to tinctivate the diseased patches with a tincture).
Lower extremity varicose veins
Conservative treatment includes:
- venotonics for topical and internal use( troxevasin);
- preparations for the dilution of blood( Heparin);
- vitamin E( tocopherol acetate);
- intravenously fibronolytic( with the formation of blood clots).
Advocates of traditional medicine can use: calendula baths, horse chestnut tincture for rastenok, compresses from leaves of aloe.
The appearance of ulcers in varicose veins indicates the complexity of the stage of the disease, treatment should be under the supervision of a physician.Often appoint:
- antiseptics( Chlorhexidine, Furacilin);
- antibiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs;
- prevention of blood clots;
- means for tissue repair;
- vitamins, antihistamines( in some cases).
UFO and laser therapy are also considered effective in fighting trophic ulcers.
Varicose during pregnancy
Women should not be taken lightly to the resulting varicose veins during pregnancy.
If during pregnancy you are troubled by itching, dryness, aching pain, giving off in the crotch or sacrum, swelling, trouble with urination, the appearance of a feeling of heaviness, then you need to turn to the phlebologist.The doctor will conduct an examination, prescribe ultrasound and tests, and then can proceed to treatment.
The first step is therapeutic therapy, which includes the use of venotonics, angioagregants, wearing compression linen, massage and therapeutic physical exercises.If conservative treatment does not bring results, go to surgery.
Important! Any disease is not recommended to start, you need to start treatment with the first signs of manifestation.
In the case of varicose veins during pregnancy, therapy begins with a light therapeutic exercise twice a day, which improves the blood circulation of the veins.After it, rub your feet with massage movements for 5-10 minutes.
For walking, going to the store you need to buy compression linen( tights, stockings).The doctor will be assigned a local cream, and if necessary, and medications for ingestion.
You can use folk remedies for rubbing yourself before going to bed( pour 250 grams of vodka over 50 grams of horse chestnut mashed chestnut).
Varicose after delivery
In the early stages of postpartum varicose veins can be cured medication, late on with it to relieve unpleasant symptoms.
- Often, doctors prescribe drugs Detra-Lex, Trental, Ascorutin.
- Among the ointments are popular Lyoton-gel, and Heparin ointment.
The treatment should include physiotherapy procedures to improve blood circulation, massage, gymnastics.A set of special exercises that can be performed even with breastfeeding is developed:
- 2-3 times a day "bicycle";
- standing on the whole foot, stand on heels and roll on socks, then back( execute 10-15 times);
- daily walk 3-4 hours.
Three methods are used for the treatment of uterine varicose veins.
- Conservative: venotonic drugs( Detrolex, Angilex), blood thinners, physical exercises, physiotherapy.
- Surgical: resection of the ovaries, uterus;Laser coagulation of damaged vessels, amputation of the uterus.
- Non-traditional methods: tincture prepared on the basis of horse chestnut;Infusion of hop cones.
How to treat varicose veins in women and men
The first step is to select the means for topical application, based on the nature of the disease and its symptoms.For the treatment of varicose veins, various drugs have been developed to restore the walls of blood vessels, prevent blood clots, normalize the venous system, which have analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, and also can heal trophic ulcers.
Important! It is worth considering that the treatment of varicose in men is different from the treatment of varicose veins in women, read more about each method in our articles.
Tablets should lower the disturbed circulation of blood in the legs, make the walls of the vessels stronger, reduce the inflammatory process and normalize the lymphatic flow in the limbs.
- In the initial stages, hirudotherapy is used - treatment with leeches.
- With vascular "stars" hydrotherapy is effective.
- It is necessary to take care of purchase of compression jersey, which should correspond to the stage of the disease.
- It is also worth pampering the legs with a massage and baths.It is very important to monitor your diet during the treatment period.
Men are prescribed drugs that can normalize the viscosity of blood, strengthen the venous and vascular walls.For the male( as well as for the female), special therapeutic knitwear is made.If, with varicose veins, seals appear, nodes, sclerotherapy will be effective.When the stage is started, surgical intervention can not be avoided.
Varicose testis in men
A more effective method for treating varicose veins is surgical.It is produced in three ways:
- laparoscopy( a probe is inserted into the scrotum with a camera, with which the operative process is monitored, the next day the patient is released home);
- open surgery( leaves a scar behind, requires a long rehabilitation period);
- method of Marmara( through a microsection a dissection is performed).
Red spots on the legs with varicose
With the appearance of red spots on the legs during the varicose period, conservative treatment will not be relevant.Such a symptom is considered a sign of a neglected form, which requires prompt intervention.You can try to avoid surgery if the red spots appeared only recently.For this, it is necessary to observe several points:
- to eat right, eat low-calorie food;
- wear compression therapies;
- for the improvement of blood vessels to receive venotonics;
- use gels, creams, ointments of local purpose;
- perform medical exercises on the recommendation of a doctor.
What exercises do
Special exercises also contribute to the treatment of varicose veins.They relieve weight in the legs, improve blood circulation, prevent the stagnation of blood in the veins.Especially such exercises need to be done by people who are constantly sitting or standing at work.
Complex of effective exercises:
- To sit on the table, legs to press each other and lower them, first on the socks, and then on the heels.
- Hand on the table and climb on tiptoe.Lock the position for a few seconds, drop it on the heels.
- Use your hands to lean against the wall at shoulder level.Become on toe and heel.First, do the exercise on one leg, then on the other.
- On inhalation, raise your hands and climb to tiptoes.When exhaling, relax and lower your hands down.
- Stop at the sides.The legs are lifted up and down, then move to the right and left.
- Stand on your toes in sitting position.Repeat up to two dozen times.
Anti-cellulite massage during the period of the disease is acceptable if the disease is not at an advanced stage.Contraindications include thrombophlebitis.These diseases have a similar origin, and at a certain stage and treatment:
- wearing medical pulling clothes;
- adherence to power.
What else is useful to know for varicose veins
It is extremely important to eat correctly with varicose veins.As you know, there are certain products that strengthen the body and blood vessels. They reduce weight, normalize the metabolism of the gastrointestinal tract.
It is also important to drink eight glasses of water at room temperature during the day.Most of the water is drunk in the morning.Useful for people with varicose veins mint tea.
What to refuse:
- restrict salt and sugar;
- products from wheat flour;
- sharp products, any spice options;
- fatty meat and fish;
- all smoked products, canned food;
- alcoholic beverages;
- strong black tea, and also natural coffee.
Compression lingerie for varicose what is better
The choice of laundry is quite diverse - it's stockings, tights and knee-highs.The product is selected depending on the location of the signs of the disease.If the varicose "pattern" is localized in the region of the shins, then they acquire golfs, if it grows higher - stockings or tights.For men, the usual knitwear is made, and women can choose to taste - just transparent or patterned.A variety of firms does not talk about the difference in impact, but can differ only in their design.
Important! We already wrote how to choose correctly and what is better compression underwear for varicose veins in our article.
Darsonval is used in physiotherapeutic method of treatment of varicose veins.It is based on an influencing high-frequency current, but weak power.Darsonvalization is used in the treatment in complex with other ways of conservative treatment.Has contraindications:
- skin tuberculosis;
- elevated body temperature.
Ointments for varicose veins, which are used for treatment, include heparin, have a resolving power( Heparin, Hepatrombin, Lyoton 1000, Trombles, Dolobien).
- Ointments used for prevention, during pregnancy and the initial stage of the disease, developed on the basis of veno-active components( Aescin, Venastat, Escuzan, Venoplant, Venitant).
- Ointments with an anti-inflammatory effect are classified as non-steroidal preparations( Voltaren, Fastum-gel, Diclofenac-gel).
- Ointments that can remove inflammation and have antihistaminic properties( Flucinar, Sinaflan).
The most popular today are:
- Detralex( helps to thin the blood and tone, has a positive effect on the whole body);
- Venarus( relieves fatigue, increases vascular tone);
- Flebodia( removes puffiness, promotes improvement of outflow of blood);
- Antistaks( allowed to be used during pregnancy and lactation, improves blood circulation);
- Troxevasin( available in two forms, removes inflammation);
- Heparin ointment( with the formation of thrombi).
Prevention of disease
Prevention of varicose disease includes:
- wearing compression therapeutic linen;
- to control the weight set;
- rejection of bad habits;
- foot and lumbar massage;
- light exercises( "bicycle", jogging, aerobics, swimming);
- foot baths with the addition of coniferous salt;
- contrast shower;
- replacing animal fats with vegetable oils;
- follow the work of the intestines, timely treat dysbacteriosis and chronic colitis;
- Do not wear shoes with high heels.
These are the main points that will help in the treatment of varicose folk remedies at home.It is important to combine the approach to the treatment process, be sure to constantly monitor the condition of the doctors.