How to treat varicose veins in women
Pain in the legs, discomfort in the calf muscles, heaviness - all these symptoms are quite a nasty disease.More often there is an ailment on legs or foots at representatives of a fair sex at mature age.But recently swollen veins and vessels appear in girls and middle-aged men.Therefore, it is important to know how to treat varicose veins in women.
Treat quickly and efficiently varicose veins on the legs of men
veins in the legs: the symptoms and treatment of varicose veins effective methods
to chooseointment from varicose veins in the legs
Getting rid of varicose veins at home
to choose a compression garment for varicose
Why manifest a vein - Causes
Often, problems with veins on the legs are hereditary.In this case, it is necessary to start prophylactic measures as early as possible.But the incidence of concomitant diseases, hormonal changes, unhealthy habits, often provokes the appearance of this ailment.
An improper diet, excessi
Among other causes of varicose veins in women can be noted:
- hormonal changes associated with adolescent and climacteric surgeries, pregnancy;
- work, involving prolonged sitting or standing, constant load on the legs;
- no physical activity, passive lifestyle, overweight.
Prolonged immobile state in any position provokes stagnation of blood circulation.To avoid this problem, you must periodically do warm-up, change the position of the body.
Important! Beautiful, but tight and uncomfortable underwear, narrow shoes with high heels can also lead to the formation of varicose veins.
How to recognize the disease - symptoms
Many women skip the initial stage of the disease, by writing off the discomfort to uncomfortable shoes, fatigue, hot weather.But with varicose, the main thing is not to start the disease and start timely treatment.
Symptoms of varicose veins in women:
- often begin to swell feet, legs, swelling may affect each leg separately;
- in the calves by the evening there is an unbearable burning sensation, the muscles seem to burst from inside;
- on his feet appears a small mesh, on the dark skin to notice it more difficult;
- pigmentation, spider veins affect the lower legs;
- begin to worry about cramps during sleep;
- veins become very noticeable, when pressed, severe pain occurs.
The disease is also accompanied by prolonged healing of bruises and abrasions.Skin on calves gets a more dense structure, shines, hair loss can be noted on a certain area.
Physical activity and prolonged stay on the feet strengthens the appearance of unpleasant sensations.Call a doctor who treats varicose veins if two or more symptoms are present.
Important! Varicose is not only an aesthetic problem, but also a very dangerous disease.Poor permeability of veins leads to the formation of blood clots.And this is always a big risk of sudden death.
Is there only a problem with the veins on the legs?
Varicose expansion can affect not only the lower limbs.The problem can arise in any place where the vessels are weakened.
Small pelvis and ovarian varices
Small pelvis varicose in women - often this type of disease occurs in pregnant women, in adolescence and during menopause.In adolescents, the disease passes asymptomatically, only the amount of vaginal discharge can increase.The disease can affect the ovaries, labia, uterus.
In adulthood, the disease manifests itself in pain in the lower abdomen, which increases with prolonged exposure in the vertical position.Pain can be given in the groin or lower back.
Some hormonal medications and contraceptives may provoke the disease.Frequent interruptions of sexual intercourse, multiple births, sexual dysfunctions increase the risk of developing the disease.
Ovarian and pelvic varices are usually accompanied by a pronounced premenstrual syndrome.
- the vagina becomes painful and sensitive;
- frequent, abundant discharge;
- unstable menstrual cycle;
- discomfort in the perineum;
- problems with urination.
Varicose veins are symptomatic of many gynecological diseases.Therefore, often the wrong treatment is prescribed.Also this ailment differs from small pelvis varicose, although both diseases can proceed in the same way.
Pain in uterine varicose is more intense and prolonged, often resulting in disability.The illness is accompanied by pain during sex.The menstrual cycle increases to 50 days, the allocation becomes meager.
Important! Varicose veins of the uterus practically do not occur in adolescents, it affects women in their reproductive years.
The reason for this varicose can be frequent abortions, prolonged labor and prolonged gynecological inflammation.
Varicose for pregnant women
Careful attention should be paid to varicose veins during pregnancy.Women in the situation are in a high-risk zone.Most often during this period there is varicose in the groin in women and varicose veins.Vein diseases affect every third woman in labor.
The cause of varicose veins is a bad outflow of blood, especially during the last stages of pregnancy.This is due to increased pressure inside the peritoneum, an enlarged abdomen leads to vasoconstriction.
Pregnancy changes the hormonal background of a woman.An increase in the content of certain hormones in the body leads to stagnation of blood, the walls of the vessels are stretched.
Venous problems may disappear after the onset of the baby.But if there is a genetic predisposition and other adverse factors, the ailment can progress in the future.
Important! To prevent the development of varicose veins, it is better to purchase compression lingerie and bandage, and wear their last trimester.
Consequences of the disease
Ignoring the disease can lead to serious complications and many concomitant diseases.What is dangerous for varicose veins in women?It is interesting to know that varicose in men differs from female venereal disease.
- Venous insufficiency begins in the affected areas.And all can end with gangrene and removal of dead tissue.
- Varicose often develops into thrombophlebitis and thrombosis, the formation of trophic ulcers begins.
The use of medicinal preparations helps to improve the condition of vessels and valves, helps to get rid of inflammation, normalizes the movement of blood and lymph.All medications are prescribed by a phlebologist.
Complex therapy includes the means for external use, ointments from varicose veins and tablets, helping to overcome the ailment from the inside.
All medicines for the treatment of varicose veins are divided into the following groups:
- phlebotonics( detralex, anavenol) - designed to eliminate swelling, convulsions;
- non-steroidal analgesics( diclofenac, indomethacin);
- medicines containing aspirin( cardiomagnesium);
- means for the elimination of thromboses( venolife, lyoton 1000) - dilute blood, are good preventive agents, can be used by pregnant women.
In addition, preparations containing vitamin E may be prescribed.
Some drugs( angistax, troxevasin) are available in the form of gels and capsules.Such drugs have a wide range of activities, which greatly simplifies treatment.
Important! It is impossible to eliminate the nodes with varicosity with the help of medications.This requires intervention of an operational nature.
Alternative methods of treatment - folk remedies
For the treatment of venous diseases at home, you can take advantage of natural gifts.Folk remedies for the treatment of varicose veins do not give such a rapid effect as medications.But the treatment with home recipes is absolutely harmless and affordable.
The effectiveness of treatment of varicose with apple cider vinegar is recognized even by physicians.The composition of this product is characterized by a high content of iron, potassium, fiber and amino acids.A special value for apple cider vinegar is given by hydrochloric acid - this ingredient contains rare plants and foods.
Apple cider vinegar can be taken inside.To do this, mix 30 ml of apple cider vinegar with 5 ml of honey.It is taken before breakfast and before going to bed.
- Affected areas lubricate with vinegar twice a day;
- compress - a natural thin cloth moistened in vinegar, attach to the veins, from the top carefully wrap.Raise the legs, stay in this position for at least 20 minutes;
- in the bath dilute 550 ml of vinegar, put your feet for 5 minutes.After finishing the water procedure, the limbs lift and let them naturally dry out.You can simply water your feet with acetic water.
No less effective treatment with herbs.
- Grind to powder 25 g grass wormwood.Dissolve acidic milk to the condition of low-fat sour cream.
- Pour boiling water 3 apples( better antonovki), leave for 3 hours.
- Prepare the mashed potatoes.
- Bint soak wormwood mixture, make a lotion for half an hour.
- After finishing, eat 50 g of apple puree.
Repeat procedures twice per day.Duration of treatment - 5 days.You can repeat the course after a five-day respite.
Stir 20 g of nettle, pour 170 ml of boiling water.After 55 minutes, drain the decoction, divide into 3 equal portions, which should be drunk during the day.
Home anti-varicose ointment
Grind garlic in a white sheath( denticles with a blue husk are too sharp).For 1 part garlic paste add 2 parts of home-made butter.
The medication should be applied to varicose veins.After that, the affected places are wrapped in parchment paper and bandages.In the morning, the product must be washed off, immediately put on warm tights.
Any methods and means of treating varicose veins will be useless without preventative measures.Swimming, gymnastics, comfortable clothes and shoes, the absence of harmful excesses will help to find an easy gait, healthy veins.