Parasites in the human liver: symptoms and treatment
The human liver is susceptible to infection by parasites.This is facilitated by the features of the circulation and the presence of nutrients.Parasites in the human liver manifest specific symptoms, immediate treatment is required.
Traditional methods of getting rid of parasites in the body
Treat worms quickly at home
How to take birch tar from parasites
Parasite larvae enter the body in various ways and the reasons for their penetration are:
- non-compliance with hygiene rules;
- food that has not undergone sufficient heat treatment - meat, fish;
- raw water;
- contact with infected animals.
Infection with parasites is observed in both adults and children.Children, by virtue of their age, can ignore the observance of personal hygiene, so they are more likely to develop helminths and ascaris, which easily penetrate the body through dirty hands.
The danger of parasite infestation is that at an early stage of their develo
Important! Avoiding complications can only be done in a timely manner by contacting a doctor, so it is important not to ignore unpleasant symptoms and not engage in self-treatment until the parasite infection is confirmed.
Symptoms and treatment
Most often parasites in the liver for a long time does not manifest.In small numbers or in the state of larvae, they do not cause significant damage to health.Therefore, the state of health of a person can not change.
It is possible to suggest the presence of parasites in the liver by the indirect signs with which they appear:
- dandruff, dry skin, acne, pigmentation, hair loss, brittle nails;
- malaise, chronic fatigue, insomnia;
- allergic reactions;
- pain in the region of the liver of unknown etiology.
Diagnosis at an early stage is complicated by the fact that these signs can talk about the development of other diseases.
Symptoms of infection differ depending on the type of parasite:
- prolonged fever, weight loss, pain in the liver, radiating to the right shoulder with amoebiasis;
- sleep disturbance;
- neuropsychiatric disorders, nervousness;
- an unpleasant aftertaste in the mouth, as well as a smell, a feeling of constant hunger.
Treatment is selected individually and occurs with the help of special antiparasitic drugs.Therapy can be supplemented with probiotics and sorbents to reduce the side effects of medications, reduce the load on the liver, eliminate toxins and vestigial remains of parasites.In most cases, the therapy is successful and without complications.The diagnosed echinococcal cyst requires surgical removal.
Detection of parasites in the liver occurs using one of the diagnostic test methods:
- using microscopic analysis of bile and duodenal contents obtained by probing the patient, are detected both by larvae and by mature individuals;
- Immunological reactions are performed to identify parasite antigens or the presence of specific antibodies in the human body;
- enzyme immunoassay( ELISA) - a blood test is performed, the purpose of which is the detection of the antigen( the product of the vital activity of the parasite and antibodies to them);
- , DNA parasite is detected by PCR;
- endoscopic method;
- radiography - the presence and size of the echinococcal cyst of the liver is determined.
One of the modern and proven diagnostic tools is the method of bioresonance diagnostics of parasites, the essence of it is that every living being radiates waves of a strictly defined frequency.Thus, to establish the presence of parasites in the body, one can rely on the difference of the radiated waves.
What parasites live in the liver
Various types of parasites penetrate the human liver:
- Amoeba - liver damage by this parasite leads to the development of amoebiasis, which disrupts the structure of tissues and liver cells, as a result, nutrient supply and circulation are disturbed, thrombus formation occurs,Possible amoebic hepatitis.
- Lamblias are the cause of giardiasis, a disease that causes organic and functional damage to the liver, inflammation, leads to the development of bacterial infection.
- Helminths - one of the most common types of helminths is the hepatic trematode, because of its stay in the liver, a serious disease of opisthorchiasis occurs, against which there are functional disorders of the liver.
Symptoms of helminths: general intoxication of the body, pain in the liver, pancreas, biliary colic attacks, headaches and muscle pains, gastrointestinal disturbances, insomnia.The parasite enters the body from freshwater fish when it is eaten raw, lightly salted, thermally poorly processed.In addition, helminths cause hepatitis, cholecystitis, cholangitis, dyskinesia of the biliary tract.
Other types are also encountered:
- Ascarids - the appearance of such parasites causes micro-necrosis of tissues and microabscesses of the liver.
- Schistosome - this kind of parasite leads to cirrhosis of the liver and hepatitis.
- Echinococci - a consequence of their appearance is the atrophy of liver tissue, impaired blood circulation, compression of the bile ducts, the development of echinococcal cyst.
How to clean the liver of parasites
Treatment for parasites is prescribed after a doctor's visit, examination and clarification of the diagnosis.Drug therapy should be under the supervision of a specialist, since antiparasitic drugs have a pronounced effect and side effects.
When treating medications, it is necessary to adhere strictly to the recommended dosage and regimen, since the wrong reception will not bring any result and can only exacerbate the situation.Inadequate doses of drugs can lead to the migration of adult parasites to other organs or to the inhibition of oviposition, which may affect the results of the analyzes.In such cases, they are negative.
Applicable as a broad spectrum of drugs, and depending on the established type of parasites.
- The first include albendazole, mebendazole, prazikvantel, which are used for opisthorchiasis, schistosomiasis, echinococcosis.
- With ascariasis, piperazine is prescribed - its main advantage in the possibility of taking pregnancy and children under 1 year.When helminthic, pyrantel and levamisole are used.
- Treatment of Giardiasis consists of the administration of antiparasitic drugs, supplemented with specialized agents such as trichopolum, furazolidone, tinidazole.
- At the final stage, enterosorbents are activated - activated carbon, smectite.During treatment, strict adherence to diet is required.
Etiotropic drugs are used during the treatment of amebiasis.The choice of this or that drug depends on the organ affected by the amoeba, the nature of the course of the disease and its clinical picture:
- amoebicides of direct action - chiniofon( yatren), diiodohin, enteroseptol, etc.;
- Amoebicides of indirect action - preparations of tetracycline group.Are indicated in acute form of the disease;
- tissue amoebicides - emetine hydrochloride, dehydroethymine, ambilgar: act on amoebae mainly in the intestinal wall and in the liver, chloroquine( delagil, hingamin), resichin - neutralize parasites in the liver;
- amoebicides of universal action - metronidazone( flagel, trichopolum, clion), tinidazole( facies).
Depending on the clinical picture of the manifestation of the disease, the mode of taking medicines is determined, as well as the duration of the course of treatment.
Treatment can be supplemented with the intake of biologically active additives to enhance the positive effect, reduce the negative effects on the liver, improve its performance and the recovery process.Among such additives, the company "Vivasan" offers a line of products based on essential oils as a therapeutic and prophylactic.
Important! Additional dietary supplement does not exclude drug therapy.Before using them, it is recommended that you consult with your doctor.
Treatment with folk remedies
Folk remedies are often used for both treatment and prevention of the appearance of parasites in the liver.
Wormwood and carnation
The wormwood and cloves are especially effective.Due to their natural bitterness, they excrete the larvae of parasites from the body.The cleaning period is 21 days.These funds are used in dry form.Before eating in the evening, you need to eat 1 tsp.Shredded wormwood, then in the same amount - cloves, washing down with a glass of water, in which you can add a little honey.
Collection of grasses
Also a cleaning effect is a mixture of 3 tsp.Wormwood, 2 tsp.Tansy, 1 tsp.Carnations.Take 1 week from a third of a teaspoon, gradually increasing the dosage to 1 tsp.Take in the morning on an empty stomach, washing down with water and in the evening before eating, mixed with 100 g of grated carrots.
Herbs are also treated with oak bark, St. John's wort, chamomile, bark of buckthorn.An infusion is prepared from a mixture of herbs.To make it, you need to fill 1 cl.L.Pour a glass of boiling water.It is best to use a thermos for these purposes.Leave to infuse and cool.Drink 100 g in the morning on an empty stomach.The course of treatment is 10 days, then a break for 3 days and then another 10 days of admission.
Seeds of pumpkin
You can use pumpkin seeds to clean the liver in children.
- 300 g of seeds should be crushed in a mortar or coffee grinder, add 1 tbsp.L.Honey and 2 tbsp.L.Clean drinking water.
- The resulting mixture is used in the morning.After 2-3 hours, it is recommended to take a laxative to achieve maximum effect.
Cleansing should be carried out not more than 1 time per month.
Important! Wormwood bitter and tansy is contraindicated for children under 12 years.
The ingestion of a person becomes a consequence of a violation of sanitary and hygienic standards.
As a preventive measure, you should follow the rules by which parasites can be prevented:
- wash hands with soap, especially before eating;
- wash fruits and vegetables;
- Do not eat meat or fish if they have not undergone the appropriate heat treatment, especially for river fish;
- only eat fresh food;
- store finished food products separately from raw food;
- to exclude the use of raw water.
Parasites can cause irreparable harm to health, so it is important to prevent their appearance and not delay treatment.