As a result of pinching the joint in the hip for a short period of time, it is easy to get rid of by properly selecting the therapy.Pain syndrome disappears almost immediately after removal of the pinch, the remaining symptoms associated with muscle tension and other consequences of neuralgia, disappear gradually.
Pinching of the nerve in the hip joint
When the nerve is caught in the hip joint, severe pain occurs in the hip area.Such pain and other symptoms occur for various reasons, they never go away without appropriate treatment.It is worth knowing about the main symptoms of pinching of the nerve in the pelvis, the methods of diagnosis and the most effective methods of treatment.
| Nasal congestion in the thoracic region: symptoms and treatment |
| Nasal congestion in the cervical region: how to treat? |
| Immediate treatment of a nerve pinched in the back of the house |
| Nasal congestion in the cervical region: how to treat? |
However, the longer the pinching of the nerve is retained, the m
ore likely it is to irreversibly damage it.If a long time does not deal with the treatment of this condition, there may be a need for surgical intervention, it is likely that the consequences of pinching will remain for a long time.
Pincering occurs due to nerve clamping in various parts of the joint, can be clamped between bones, tendons, ligaments, resulting in severe pain and mobility restriction.It can happen even if you are in an uncomfortable position for a long time.Other reasons for pinching the nerve in the pelvis include:
- Injuries to the hip and pelvic bones, joints in this department.In various injuries, bone and joint displacement may occur, as a result of which the individual nerve can be clamped.
- Various rheumatic diseases, arthritis, inflammatory diseases of joints and tendons.
- Various diseases of the circulatory system, other systemic diseases affecting the functioning of the musculoskeletal system, the nervous and cardiovascular system.
- Tuberculosis of bones and joints is not such a common pathology, however, as a result of its occurrence, nerve palsy may develop.
- Prolonged, unsuitable physical activity.Pinching of the nerve can occur due to an incorrect load distribution in the joint, injuries with excessive effort, a long stay in an uncomfortable position.
Important! Sometimes the pain in the pelvic region can cause a hernia of the lumbar spine, in this case the pain is given to the pelvic department.
It should be noted that people who suffered various diseases of the musculoskeletal system, elderly people, with congenital or acquired fragility of bones, lack of flexibility have a great propensity for possible nerve pincers.
Nasal congestion in the pelvis during pregnancy
In pregnancy, the probability of this pathology increases.During gestation, the pelvis expands, the pressure on the bones and joints increases, so that the nerve endings in different parts of the pelvis may be squeezed.In pregnant women, there is often a lack of necessary minerals and other elements that ensure the strength of bones and joints, making them more fragile, increasing the likelihood of various injuries.
Therefore, during pregnancy, the prevention of this disease is especially important.Women who carry a child should be careful when driving, avoiding additional physical exertion.
It is also worth noting that pregnant women are restricted to taking different medications, so treating a nerve pinched can be difficult.Finding a suitable painkiller and other drugs, if they are needed, can be extremely difficult.
The main symptom of nerve compression in the hip joint is severe pain, they can be sharp and pulling in character.Pain can be given to the groin or pelvis area, and often it is of such force that it limits normal mobility.In addition to the pain syndrome, the following symptoms may occur:
- feels numb in the area of the compressed nerve, it can spread to the surface of the thigh and groin;
- feeling of stiffness, strong muscle tension, inability to fully move;
- occurrence of a burning sensation or tingling in the area of the affected nerve.
There is also an opinion that pinching the nerve endings in the pelvis causes diarrhea, this statement is not entirely true.Digestive disorders are usually observed when the sciatic nerve or nerve endings are entrapped in the groin, when the nerve endings in the hip are squeezed, this symptom usually does not occur.
These signs in most cases indicate the compression of the nerve end in the hip joint, however a full diagnosis is necessary in any case.Immediately after the detection of the disease, it is necessary to begin treatment as soon as possible.
Important! With this disease, you should consult a neurologist.
For the diagnosis of this disease, MRI is usually used and a number of other studies.Also in the process of examination, it is possible to establish the development of possible complications.
Treatment of pinching the nerve in the hip
Treatment of this disease is usually complex, using various therapies.At home, it is often impossible to completely get rid of the compression of the nerve end and its consequences completely, in addition to taking medication, physiotherapy and manual procedures are required to return the mobility after treatment with LFK.Usually I resort to the following medications:
- Medication.First of all, various anesthetic anti-inflammatory drugs are used, usually based on ibuprofen, nimesulide and their analogues.Also can use miragelaksanty to remove muscle spasms, chondroprotectors, if the fragility of bones and joints, various vitamins is increased.
- Manual treatment and physiotherapy, reflexotherapy.These techniques help to improve blood circulation, remove muscle spasm, restore mobility to the joint.They are used after the removal of the main pain syndrome to fix the result.
- Gymnastics for pinching of the nerve in the hip joint are necessary to return mobility during and after the main treatment.The program of exercises should be selected by the attending physician, in each separate case the scheme of exercise therapy can be different.
After treatment, the exercise therapy should be continued for some time after the disappearance of the compression of the nerve endings and the disappearance of all the symptoms.So there will be a guarantee that the pain syndrome will not return, the pinch will not arise again.
Treatment with folk remedies
In the treatment of this disease, folk methods should be used with caution, with their careless use, you can provoke a deterioration.Specialists do not recommend warming in the place of compression of nerve endings.
When a nerve is squeezed, it is recommended to take a mixture of dried apricots, prunes and walnuts inside, they positively influence the work of the nervous system and the musculoskeletal system.You need to take a small handful of nuts, five pieces of dried apricots and five pieces of prunes, grind or grind in a meat grinder.Take a tablespoon several times a day.
With the right treatment, the improvements will become visible very soon.It is also important to treat a disease that caused nerve compression, follow the rules of prevention after recovery.