What is pansinusitis and how to treat the disease?
1 Variety of the disease
The chronological type distinguishes:
- chronic form;
- sharp form.
Their symptoms are quite similar, the only difference is the intensity of manifestations and the time of recovery.
Recommended to read
- Characterization of the drops Sinuforte
- Symptoms of catarrhal sinusitis
- Characteristic of the disease of sphenoiditis
- Modern preparations from Pressure!
The nature of the appearance of the pansinusitis can be identified:
- Polyposis.Its appearance is promoted by specific growth of the mucous membrane and cells of the upper epithelium( growths, various neoplasms).
- Allergic.The constant swelling of the tissues of the nasal passages prevents the normal outflow of the mucous secretion, which leads to inflammation.
- Purulent.When one of the cavities is infected, infection spreads to all the rest, which leads to increased production of mucus.This can lead to clogging of stomus-producing cavities, creating a favorable environment for the propagation of pathogenic
- Catarrhal.The appearance can contribute to a viral disease.The formation of purulent discharge in this form is not observed, and treatment can be performed on an outpatient basis.
2 Reasons for the onset of
The impetus for the development of a pancinusitis can be given by:
- a common chronic disease;
- viral or fungal infection;
- weakening the level of immunity due to various diseases, taking medications or the influence of addictions;
- a violation of the level of hormones;
- diseases of the nasopharyngeal organs;
- incorrectly or incompletely cured diseases of the nose, throat, mouth and ears.
But in many cases, the root cause is difficult to identify, which can lead to a relapse of the disease in the future.
3 Clinical manifestations
Symptomatics are not very different in different types of pansinusitis.The most common manifestations:
- difficulty breathing through the nose;
- feeling of pressure in the eye, nose, forehead;
- abundant discharge of mucous or purulent;
- pain of the facial and frontotemporal part of the head, which even anesthetics can not alleviate;
- temperature rise to 38-39.5 ° C( with chronic current is rare);
- intoxication, manifested in the form of constant fatigue and apathy;
- swelling of some parts of the face( area of cheeks, superciliary arches, wings of the nose).
Such a pronounced clinical picture should cause a desire for an immediate visit to the doctor.
4 Diagnosis and diagnostic methods
In addition to the bright symptoms to confirm the diagnosis, an ENT specialist will need additional research:
- X-ray of the nose and paranasal sinuses.This is the most informative in terms of establishing the degree of defeat method.The picture clearly shows which of the cavities and to what extent are infected.
- Computer tomogram.A modern technique that allows to assess the presence and location of neoplasms, the pathology of the location of bones, the structure and degree of inflammation in the trellis labyrinth, the state of all nasal cavities.
- Endoscopy.Study the nose with a special device.The doctor will be able to see the condition of the mucous membrane, blood vessels and the amount of detachable by means of a miniature chamber.
- Invasive method.Using a long needle, a puncture is made in the region of one of the sinuses.From the cavity they take the secret for conducting laboratory tests and identifying the pathogen.This procedure is both diagnostic and therapeutic, as with this puncture the doctor can rinse and treat the medicine with infected sinuses.
5 Therapy methods
All types except purulent are amenable to conservative drug treatment on an outpatient basis.
Drug therapy includes the following prescription drug types:
A simple but effective way to get rid of Sinusitis or Genyantritis and headache!The result will not keep you waiting!Our readers have confirmed that they successfully use this method.After carefully studying it we decided to share it with you.
Read more & gt; & gt; & gt;
- antibacterial action for both local and injection use;
- groups of drugs for the suppression of fungi;
- hormonal medication to reduce inflammation;
- antiseptics, mainly for local therapy;
- different in composition( saline, antimicrobial) solutions for washing and moisturizing the nasal cavity;
- short-term use of a number of drugs with the effect of removing puffiness and narrowing the flow of blood vessels;
- immunomodulating and stimulating agents;
- diluting sprays and drops;
- pain relievers and antipyretic drugs with appropriate symptoms.
Diagram and duration of application are developed by the physician based on an assessment of the results of all studies performed.
For outpatient treatment, a number of procedures are carried out at home with medical supervision, which is carried out through repeated studies.One of the mandatory receptions for pansinusit, which is conducted only by a doctor, is the washing of the sinuses with the use of specialized equipment.
6 Surgical intervention
With a purulent or other form of pansinusitis with aggravated flow, a surgical procedure is recommended.Most often it is carried out urgently, because there is a real threat to life.
Surgery may consist of a number of operations.This is due to the fact that this disease affects a lot of cavities, access to which can not be opened at a time.
The most painless and requires less time for postoperative recovery procedure using an endoscope.With this kind of intervention, surgical manipulations to remove tumors and congestion of mucus are carried out through the oral cavity.The operation is performed in a hospital under general anesthesia.
The traditional technique of surgical intervention is used mainly in the purulent form of pansinusitis.
To remove accumulated purulent fluid from all cavities, as well as part of the affected mucous or bone tissue, a surgeon needs access to the sinuses through the front and mouth.This kind of operation is appointed in cases where other methods are powerless.
In the postoperative period, the use of antibacterial and hormone therapy, as well as observation in an ENT specialist, therapist, endocrinologist and immunologist is indicated.
Treatment of this disease is simply vital, since inflammation in the nasal cavity can spread to the meninges, throat mucosa, optic nerve and other organs by getting the infection into the blood.
Complications when ignoring the pansinusitis:
- inflammatory processes in the brain;
- decreased level or loss of vision;
- no sense of smell;
- inflammation of the renal pelvis;
- acute and chronic throat diseases;
- otitis media;
- hearing loss;
Pansinusitis can not be cured only with the help of folk recipes.No independent washing, drops and lotions can remove mucus and pus from all nasal cavities.So everyone's favorite warming can only aggravate the process, increasing the area and intensity of suppuration, especially it is dangerous in the purulent form of the disease.
But this does not mean that you can not use the wisdom of the people as a technique for maintaining immunity.Decoctions with the addition of linden, dog rose, sea buckthorn, and viburnum are excellent fortifying agents.