Granulosa pharyngitis: symptoms, causes, treatment
Pharyngitis is an inflammatory process that spreads all over the larynx.The disease affects the mucous walls, muscles, the sky and lymph nodes.As a rule, the disease arises sharply and is acute, however it passes quickly enough and the person recovers.If you do not start medication in time, the doctor will diagnose granulosa pharyngitis.
Atrophic pharyngitis - Symptoms and Treatment
chronic pharyngitis Treatment in adults
We treat pharyngitis home in the shortest time
Symptoms and treatment of acute pharyngitis
treatment of pharyngitis in adults medication
ain causes of disease Granulomatous
pharyngitis - a condition where the back of the throat to emerge units derived from lymph.If you do not start treatment in time, then the formation will lead to a change in the larynx tissues.Of the nodes will be allocated a special substance, which over time only thickens the walls of the throat.During the disease, the blood capillaries increa
If the disease is not treated, it will progress and the person will have chronic granulosis pharyngitis.Physicians identify many reasons why the disease develops:
- is a bad ecology;
- chronic sinusitis;
- inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract;
- smoking and alcohol abuse;
- supercooled air;
- metabolic disorders;
- improper work of the endocrine system;
- allergic reaction;
- deficiency of vitamin A and B;
- genetic predisposition;
- anatomical structure of the larynx;
- reduced immunity;
- chronic ailments of the digestive organs.
Obviously, there are a lot of reasons for the appearance of granulosa pharyngitis.It can affect a person regardless of age, so it is important to contact the doctor in a timely manner.
Hypertrophic granulosa pharyngitis: clinical picture
As a rule, the symptoms of granulosa pharyngitis are very similar to angina or usual pharyngitis.However, this ailment has more pronounced symptoms, which are manifested by the presence of a large amount of mucus on the throat.Unpleasant discharge complicates normal swallowing and breathing, which significantly reduces the quality of life.In addition, such a complication disturbs sleep, which does not allow a person to fully rest.In addition to this symptom in an adult and a child, additional unpleasant manifestations are observed:
- Perspiration and burning in the throat;
- emits an unpleasant odor;
- in the mouth is bitter;
- appetite impairment;
- enlarged lymph nodes;
- increased body temperature;
- decline in strength and disability.
Acute granulosa pharyngitis is always accompanied by additional symptoms, such as a runny nose and cough, which worsens the general condition of the patient.
Diagnosis of the disease
If a person in his body observes such serious changes, then it is important for him to consult an otolaryngologist( ENT).Initially, the expert conducts an examination of the larynx, in which he immediately discovers redness of the tissues, swelling and neoplasm.As a rule, the doctor uses a special pharyngoscope for examination.
To accurately identify the causative agent of the infection, the patient must pass a smear from the back of the pharynx.The analysis is sent to a laboratory examination.Based on the data obtained, the patient is prescribed a treatment that will not only relieve the painful symptoms, but also eliminate the underlying causes of the lesion.
Is pharyngitis infectious or not?The disease causes a variety of viruses, which are quickly transmitted by airborne droplets and through household items.
Treatment of granulosa pharyngitis
The course of therapy depends on the nature of the disease.Given all the nuances of the patient's health, the doctor will make a qualitative appointment and tell you how to treat the disease.Timely treatment in adults and children will quickly restore the condition of a person and help him return to the usual cases.
As a rule, the patient is prescribed a complex treatment.Together, it will help to quickly and effectively overcome severe granular pharyngitis.Doctors recommend high-quality therapy, which includes:
- regular rinsing with a special 1% solution based on sea salt and sodium chloride.The procedure allows you to clear the pharynx from accumulated mucus and bacteria;
- inner walls of the throat need to be lubricated with thick preparations, they effectively remove puffiness( Protargol, 2% silver nitrate, Collargol, tannin);
- nodular neoplasm is cauterized with trichloroacetic acid or 20% silver nitrate solution.If the formations are large, they are recommended to be removed by laser or liquid nitrogen;
- for the qualitative stimulation of recovery processes, physicians recommend putting intramuscular injections.To do this, use B vitamins, ATP or Solcoseryl;
- to moisturize the mucous walls of the larynx, it must be applied with Renitol on nut oil or Tocopherol acetate;
- for the enhancement of immunity, it is important to take local medications( Lizobakt, Imudon);
- inhalation effectively softens the mucous( Carbomethylcysteine, Acetylcysteine);
- in the neglected case, the patient is prescribed antibiotics from the group of macrolides and penicillin;
- with the help of inhalations can remove inflammation and pain syndrome( Hydrocortisone).
Important! All medicines should be prescribed only by a doctor.The specialist takes into account the general condition of the patient and selects the optimal treatment regimen for him.
Efficacy of physiotherapy procedures
A physiotherapy course will help to cure an unpleasant disease.They quickly and qualitatively remove inflammation, and also help restore mucous tissues of the larynx.As a rule, specialists recommend the course of such procedures:
- electrophoresis of the affected area;
- phonophoresis based on propolis;
- applications with the use of therapeutic mud;
Traditional methods of treatment
Pharmacological therapy of granulosa pharyngitis can and should be supplemented with old "grandmother's" methods.Treatment with folk remedies requires consultation with a doctor.Do not engage in self-medication, a specialist will tell you what you can, but what is better to refuse.
- Rinse throat.For the procedure it is recommended to choose such medicinal herbs:
- chamomile pharmacy;
- leaves of eucalyptus;
- sage flowers;
- lemon balm.
For rinsing, you can select one grass, or you can combine several.To prepare a medicinal solution you need 1 tbsp.Spoon dry grass, pour steep boiling water( 250 ml).Let the broth brew for about 40 minutes, and then strain.The procedure should be carried out as often as possible.It is desirable once an hour.
- Inhalations.For the procedure it is necessary to use a special device( nebulizer) or a teapot, on the nose of which the tube is worn.The meaning of inhalation, so that the therapeutic vapor penetrated directly into the larynx, and not into the nasopharynx.For inhalation, medicinal herbs are suitable, as for rinsing.You can also use natural oils:
- tea tree;
Inhalation is permitted if the patient does not have a fever.
Do not get granulosa pharyngitis or keep it in a long remission in affordable ways.To do this, you need to know a few simple rules:
- try not to supercool;
- to consume fresh vegetables and fruits;
- in the fall and spring drink vitamins;
- maintain sufficient humidity in the room;
- to lead a healthy lifestyle.
All physicians agree that timely prevention will help to avoid serious illnesses.Be healthy!