Balanoposthitis in men: photo
Balanoposthitis is a disease characterized by the appearance of an inflammatory process of the head and inner part of the foreskin of the male genital organ.Most often the disease develops as a result of the entry of harmful microbes or bacteria.What is and how balanoposthite looks in men can be seen in the photo.
Symptoms and treatment of Candida balanoposthitis
Which specialist treats balanoposthitis?
We treat balanoposthitis in men by simple methods
Balanoposthitis the child about the symptoms and treatment of
Urinary incontinence after childbirth - causes and treatment
Causes of the development of the disease
There are many reasons why a man can develop a balanoposthitis.The most common are:
- Ignoring the rules of intimate hygiene.The penis generates a large amount of urine and a special secret, which is released at the time of excitement.Such clusters lead to inflammation, which gradually transforms into balanoposthitis.Indi
- The defeat of an organ by an infection that is transmitted by sexual contact with infected women.It can be harmful to various fungi or bacteria.
- Venereal diseases.As a result of improper or incomplete treatment, inflammation of the penis develops.
- Substandard underwear - coarse synthetic fabric or incorrectly chosen size lead to the appearance of the disease.
- Decreased immune system.Balanoposthitis develops in men as a result of regular stressful situations, nervous overstrain, constant overwork, and lack of vitamins in the body.
It's important to remember! Regardless of the cause of balanoposthitis, it is required to consult a specialist for help!
Symptoms of balanoposthitis
The disease manifests itself quickly enough and has pronounced symptoms that are easy to identify, namely:
- burning sensation of the penis head;
- itching in the groin;
- redness and swelling of the surface of the penis;
- formation of fluid or pus in the inside of the penis;
- inflammation of the lymph nodes in the groin;
Important! About the symptoms and treatment of balanoposthitis in a child, you can have in our article.
In addition to external signs during the development of the disease, a man feels a general weakness of the body, rapid fatigue, regular migraines, sometimes a slight body temperature.
Types of balanoposthitis in men - photo
There are several types of diseases that differ for reasons of its appearance.The main types of balanoposthitis:
- Traumatic balanoposthitis.It develops as a result of a trauma to the penis, after which it becomes vulnerable to various viruses and bacteria.
- Herpetic balanoposthitis.It manifests itself as a result of chronic herpes in a man who can also be transmitted sexually.
- Anaerobic balanoposthitis.This type of disease is accompanied by a change in the color of the glans penis and secretions with an unpleasant odor.
- Circadian balanoposthitis.It is characterized by the formation of hard spots of brown color on the genital organ.Develops as a result of the entry of pathogenic microbes.
- Allergic balanoposthitis.Occurs as an allergic reaction to the use of some local contraceptives.
- Candidiasis balanoposthitis in men is formed by a fungal infection.It appears as a white coating with an unpleasant odor.There is itching and burning in the genitals.
It's important to remember! Regardless of the type of disease, it is required to pass all the necessary tests in order for the doctor to prescribe the correct and effective treatment!The faster the man turns for help, the easier it is to work on the disease.After all, the initial stage is treated quite easily.
Treatment of a disease in men
In order for a man to get rid of the disease, a complex therapy should be carried out.It includes:
- Regular washing of the genitals.Various antiseptic solutions are used for this.You can use manganese dissolved in warm water.
- Application of trays.For this, drugs such as a solution of furacilin, Dioxydin, and Permanganate Kalia are used.This contributes to the disinfection of the affected organ.The bath should be done 2 times a day for about 20 minutes.
- Application of ointments.Ointment is used to relieve inflammation.The most effective local drugs are: Lamisil and Clotrimazole.They should be applied after a qualitative cleaning of the sexual organ.The duration of such exposure is 2 weeks.
- Treatment with antibiotics.Taking these drugs increases the protective properties of the body, and also removes the inflammatory process.Antibiotics are required in cases when there is a purulent discharge with a sharp odor.
- The use of antifungal agents.These tablets should be used for candidal balanoposthitis in men.
Important! It's interesting to know which doctor is treating balanoposthitis?Read here.
In particularly severe cases or with advanced form of the disease, surgical intervention is necessary.The essence of it is to cut off the foreskin.This will prevent the accumulation of urine and secretion, which can be the cause of the development of the disease.
It's important to remember! The entire period of treatment should avoid intimacy!This will speed up the healing process.
Treatment with folk remedies
Balanoposthitis on the head in men can be treated with the methods of alternative medicine.Especially for washing the penis.There are many prescriptions for medicines that can be prepared at home.
Important! To learn more about the treatment of balanoposthitis at home, please click here.
In order to prepare this remedy you need black currant leaves, which should be finely chopped.3 tbsp.L.Add 1 glass of hot water.Leave for 1 hour.Then remove the sediment and eat 4 times a day for 100 ml.
You need to take 1 tbsp.L.Crushed marigold flowers, add 100 ml of olive oil.The container is tightly closed with a lid and insist in heat for about 3 weeks.After the time has passed, drain the medicine and treat the affected area 5 times a day.
This preparation requires 3 tbsp.L.Finely chopped root of the plant, to which should be added 0.5 liters of water and sent to a water bath.Cover and cook for about 30 minutes.Then take 100 ml 4 times a day.This will help to quickly eliminate the infection.
Take 1 tbsp.L.Aspen bark, pour 1 cup of boiling water.Put on a slow fire for about 10 minutes.After that, from the resulting broth, remove the sediment and take 1 tbsp.L.3 times a day.
3 tbsp.L.Of this medicinal plant must be mixed with 100 ml of boiling water.The medicine must have a mushy consistency.Slightly cool the medicine and apply a small piece of gauze.Apply to the affected area for 30 minutes.You can also make a decoction of chamomile, which you want to use as a bath.To do this, take 1 tbsp.L.Chamomile and pour 1 cup boiling water.A little cool and drain the broth, and then carry out the procedure.
It takes 2 tbsp.L.Sage, which should be filled with 500 ml of steep boiling water.Infuse for 1 hour, then drain.Use as a solution for washing the penis.This procedure effectively removes the inflammatory process.
St. John's wort
It will take 1 tbsp.L.Crushed leaves and St. John's wort flowers, which should be filled with 1 glass of boiling water.Tightly clog the lid and insist 30 minutes.At the end of the time, strain and use to wash the genitals.
It's important to remember! Before using a certain non-traditional medicine, always consult a specialist!Perhaps he will replace one of the pharmacy drugs with a medicine that you can prepare yourself.
Prevention of the disease
In order to avoid the appearance of balanoposthitis, a man should adhere to such simple rules:
- to lead a sexual life with only one partner;
- use a condom during sexual intercourse if it does not cause allergic reactions;
- observe the rules of personal hygiene;
- only accept medications as prescribed by the doctor, especially for antibiotics and hormonal medications.
Also, do not forget about a regular visit to the urologist for preventive examinations.2 times a year is enough.