Streptocide Ointment: instructions for use, price, reviews, analogs, indications
Dermatology is faced with a huge number of lesions of the dermis, which are of a different nature( infectious, viral, fungal).Depending on the type of lesion of the dermis, the specialist prescribes the appropriate drug.It is not recommended to engage in self-medication, use drugs that are advised by friends.
You can damage your skin.Any drug should be prescribed by a dermatologist after examination, diagnosis.One of the effective drugs that are used in the therapy of dermatoses is "Streptocide Ointment".And today, detailed instructions are subject to instructions for use and the price of streptocid ointment, analogs and reviews of such a drug.
Features of the preparation
"Streptocid ointment", which is often used in dermatology is represented by a drug used for topical application.This drug shows strong effects:
A streptocide can be used to prepare a face mask, as described in this video:
Composition of streptocid ointment
The active substance is sulfonami
Now we know how much it costs streptotsidovaya ointment.
The preparation can be manufactured in different containers:
- aluminum tubes.At the same time, their volume is 25 g;
- cans of dark glass, polymers.In this form of container the medicine is produced in such volumes: 15, 20, 25 g.
The medication has a light yellow color, the ointment is characterized by uniformity.The cost of tuba( 25 g) varies from 60 to 99 rubles in different pharmacies.
The pharmacological action of streptocid ointment, indications for its use for children and adults are described below.
Antibacterial drug with a wide spectrum of action, used in dermatology.
The antimicrobial ointment in question is used for topical application.The greatest activity against streptococci was noted.The effect of the ointment is explained by the ability of the main component to cause malfunctions in the assimilation of growth factors of the microbial cells, which are represented by folic acid, dihydrofolic acid, some substances whose molecules include paraaminobenzoic acid.
Now we know what helps streptotsidovaya ointment.
So, what is the streptocid ointment used for?More often than not, specialists can prescribe medication with:
- purulent lesions of the dermis;
- cracked epidermis;
- ulcerative epithelial lesions;
- wounds on the dermis( shallow);
- inflammation of the dermis, external tissues;
- diseases of the dermis, provoked by microorganisms that show sensitivity to sulfanilamide.Most often it's streptococci.
Instructions for use of the drug streptocidal ointment for adults and children are given below.
Instructions for use
This preparation is used externally.
- It is recommended to apply it on the cleared area of the dermis, hands should be washed with soap.
- After application, do not rub the medication.The layer applied to the dermis must be thin.
- You can put a gauze bandage on top.
- Duration of use, the frequency of application of the drug on the dermis is established by a specialist.
It is not recommended to use nursing women, pregnant women. There are no reliable data on the tolerability of children of this drug, therefore it is not recommended for use in pediatrics.Only in extreme cases ointment is prescribed to children, but the dosage should be strictly observed.
Do not prescribe ointment to such categories of patients:
- having impaired renal function;
- having thyrotoxicosis;
- suffering from acute porphyria;
- having an individual intolerance to any component of the ointment;
- for children;
- who have diseases of the hematopoietic system;
- to pregnant women.
Side effects of
May occur in patients:
- allergic reaction;
Reviews of streptocid ointment and other acne preparations are given in this video:
- It is imperative that you wash your hands after applying the ointment.
- It is necessary to watch, that the medicine did not get on eyes.
- You do not need to rub it.
- Can be applied under the gauze bandage.
- If an ointment is used in the presence of a patient with liver dysfunctions, a prone condition is an increase in the amount of fluid consumed.
- With prolonged use, it is necessary to control the composition of blood, the work of the liver, kidneys.
- If the intolerance of the components is detected, the treatment is discontinued.
Interaction with other medicines
Drug action may increase / decrease with simultaneous use of ointment with preparations having in its composition:
- adrenaline hydrochloride;
- hydrochloric acid;
Reviews of the drug streptocid ointment for acne, burns and other ailments are discussed below.
About ointments reviews are more positive, many people purchased it for their home medicine chest.An important problem is the fact that with her help they are trying to cure almost all known diseases of the dermis.But it helps to eliminate only diseases caused by certain microorganisms.Self-treatment often delays the trip to the dermatologist.
If you take in the percentage of reviews on ointments, then the positive will be 80%, and negative about 20%.
- Svetlana.After the appearance on the skin of the son of the rash, I began to treat the dermis with "Streptocide Ointment".After a few days, I did not see the effect.With our problem, the drug did not help.We asked for help from a dermatologist who diagnosed allergic dermatitis( non-contact).He explained to us that the ointment is prescribed only for the bacterial nature of the disease.
- Irina.To me ointment has very much helped or assisted, she has helped or assisted to eliminate or eradicate ugrevuju an eruption which so spoiled to me a life.The effect is excellent, and the cost of the drug is small.
The following medicines have a similar effect:
In this video, the girl shares her experience of fighting acne with Streptocide and other medicines: