Gistan: instruction manual, price, reviews, analogs, indications
Preparations for rapid elimination of external skin lesions, offered on sale today, allow the most part of the symptoms of many skin lesions to be eliminated in the shortest possible time.And among the analogues it is necessary to allocate the means of Gistan, which combines high efficiency and wide possibilities for application at the expense of its balanced composition.A small number of side effects when using Gistan makes it possible to prescribe it even with the patient's predilection for skin allergies, and affordable cost can be considered one of the advantages of this drug.
The ease of use of the drug, the choice of the type of drug allow you to use Gistan in the presence of special requirements for use, a wide area of exposure allows you to return your skin its original appearance.The use in complex therapy ensures the achievement of the most pronounced result even in the advanced stages of skin lesions, and if the disease is detected at the initial stage of its development, it will be possible
As a group of corticosteroids, Gystan has a pronounced antipruritic, anti-inflammatory and disinfecting effect, which ensures the success of the treatment process in most skin lesions, in which symptoms such as burning of the skin, itching, inflammation andMultiple rashes. Proposed in the form of ointments and capsules, the drug is easily used, has the minimum number of possible side effects in the appointment and is prescribed to all patients regardless of their age in diagnosing the pathology of the upper layer of the epidermis.
Composition of Gistana
The active substance in the Gistan is the mometasone .The drug itself belongs to the group of corticosteroids, which ensures its high effectiveness in the treatment of a variety of skin diseases.
The content of active substance in various pharmacy forms of Gistana may differ slightly, but the balance of the overall composition ensures high effectiveness even with the advanced stages of the pathological process.The preparation contains the active substance - mometasone furoate, its content in 1 g of the agent is 0.001 g.
The following components are included in the auxiliary components:
- paraffin purified white;
- glycerine medical;
- emulsion wax;
- propylene glycol;
- purified water;
- paraffin in liquid form.
Thanks to a properly selected composition, the active substance fully manifests its properties, providing the product with high efficiency.
The drug Gistan is available today on sale in two forms - in the form of capsules and cream.
- The capsules are made from food gelatin, which dissolves rapidly in the gastrointestinal tract at the stage of entering the oral cavity.Gestan tablets are sold in a bottle of dark glass, which is in a cardboard box.The accompanying instruction gives an opportunity to get acquainted with the composition of the drug, the features of its use and dosage under various pathological conditions of the skin.The cost of capsules for different sellers can vary: from 152 to 235 rubles per bottle.
- The preparation Gistan in the form of cosmetic cream has a high degree of penetration of the active substance into the upper layer of the skin, quickly eliminating inflammation, swelling and itching.The composition of the cream is identical to the composition of the capsules of Gistan.For sale Gistan cream in the form of aluminum tubes, packed in cardboard packaging with the necessary information on the side of the package.The cost of this dosage form of the drug can be from 98 to 295 rubles per tube.
The rapidity of exposure is due to the balanced composition of the drug in question.Penetration of the active substance into the blood when taking the capsules or through the skin to the purpose of the preparation in the form of a cream is provided by the features of the active component of the agent.
With the penetration of the active substance into the affected skin, the inflammation processes are rapidly blocked, and the regeneration of the affected parts of the skin begins.Within a week from the moment of Gistan's administration, a significant improvement in the general condition of the patient is diagnosed, a reduction in the main symptomatology of the current disease.
Dermatoses of an allergic nature can be treated with Gistan in any form more easily than with drugs of other species.
The active substance content in the blood does not exceed the established standards, while the patient's well-being is stabilized.Elimination of burning and itching of the upper layer of the epidermis allows you to quickly remove the main manifestations of the disease and avoid its recurrence.
The excretion of the decomposition products of Gistan is carried out by the kidneys, the concentration of the active substance is reduced to almost zero after 3 weeks from the end of the application.
Indications for use
The use of Gistan is due to the peculiarities of its composition.The highest efficacy of the drug showed the treatment of many skin lesions that are allergic in nature.
The following conditions can be attributed to the indications for the use of Gistan:
- eczema of various nature( including dysgidrotic);
- allergic dermatitis;
- thermal, cholinergic and cold urticaria;
- psoriasis of varying degrees of neglect;
- seborrheic dermatitis.
Also, the remedy is used in complex therapeutic therapy of atopic dermatitis, with lesions of the upper epidermal layer with pronounced areas of scaly skin, which have increased sensitivity and with itching and burning of the skin.
Instructions for using Gistan for children and adults are given below.
Instruction for use
It is quite easy to use Geestan.The method of application depends on the dosage form prescribed by the treating doctor-dermatologist.
- So, Gestan Cream should be applied to the affected part of the skin with a thin layer.The application should be done once a day, no rubbing is required: the active substance quickly penetrates the skin, eliminating the main manifestations of the disease.When treating with Gestan cream, you should regularly undergo a doctor's examination to assess the effectiveness of the treatment and, if it is not enough, change the drug regimen.
- Capsules of the preparation should be taken orally, with water.Dosage depends on the diagnosis: 1 to 3 times a day.
- For atopic and seborrhoeic dermatitis of neglected form, the drug should be taken in the morning and in the evening, the duration of admission is 3-4 weeks;
- for psoriasis, it is recommended to take Gistan twice a day for a longer period - from 6 to 8 weeks.If the disease recurs, the dosage may increase.
- Contraindications include serious disorders in the functioning of the cardiac system, with abnormalities in the functioning of the kidneys or liver.
- Age under 1 year can also be attributed to contraindications to the use of Gistan to prevent the manifestation of a negative effect.
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug should also be called a contraindication to its use, rosacea on the skin, viral damage to the body, syphilis.
Side effects of
Possible side effects include aggravation of itching and burning of affected areas with increased sensitivity to the active substance, as well as perioral dermatitis, reddening of skin areas, increased amount of rashes.
- Pregnancy is one of the contraindications to the use of Gistan in any dosage form.
- Contraindications include lactation, age up to 1 year.
- The use of the drug Gistan in the complex treatment of skin diseases makes it possible to obtain the most pronounced result.When it is used with drugs with a pronounced antihistamine effect, allergy manifestations are significantly reduced.
Reviews on the application of Gistan for children and adults are given below.
According to most patients, Gystan helps to cope more quickly with many skin lesions, accompanied by itching and redness of the skin, increasing its sensitivity.A few side effects can be attributed to the merits of this tool, and the availability of value allows you to buy Gistan almost everyone.
Due to its balanced formula, the drug copes well with most of the appearance of skin lesions, removing the most unpleasant of their symptoms: burning, itching, and sensitivity.
Drugs with similar medicinal effects include Momat, Zinheyl, Elokom, Uniderm.