How effective is Nurofen from migraine?
1 Causes of migraine
The exact causes of migraine are not established to this day, because the disease is thought to be a consequence of a disorder in the functioning of the central nervous system and a disturbance in the operation of human vessels.But there are several reasons why a migraine can appear in a healthy person:
- Heredity plays an important role in the health status, and if the headache affects women on the maternal side, then the likelihood that the disease can be transmitted genetically.
- Physical activity, strength exercises, frequent torso down and overstrain can disrupt the circulatory process in the brain, resulting in a vascular system and nerve endings, and headaches.
- Emotional disorders and stress can cause headaches and migraine.
- Meteosensitivity.Meteosensitive people are more likely to have headaches and migraines than regular ones, and suffer worse weather changes.
- Lack of sleep, prolonged diets, hunger, high altitude work, menstrual irregularities, menopause - all this a
We recommend that you read
- How to relieve a migraine headache
- Headache in the right hemisphere
- How to cope with a constant headache
- Modern drugs from Pressure!
Migraines have different symptoms in people - this is due to the form of migraine. Basically, the pain has a spastic, intensifying character.
Pain starts in the right or left hemisphere of the brain, and then passes to the forehead, eyes, nasal sinuses, nose and nose.Often disturbed coordination of movements, there is sensitivity to the slightest sounds, to light, to movements around.There is no appetite, disturbs insomnia, dizziness, there is severe nausea before vomiting.A person becomes irritable, restless, nervous, depression appears.In some cases there is a disorder of speech, confusion of space and consciousness, numbness of upper or lower extremities.A migraine attack aggravates the above symptoms several times and intensifies the headache, nausea and vomiting appear, the pain develops from a spastic form into a sharp one.
2 Basic principles of treatment
Treatment of migraine, like any other disease, begins with the diagnosis and identification of the causes of the disease.Symptoms of migraine can be concomitant signs of such diseases as sinusitis, acute frontitis, osteochondrosis, brain tumors, metastases.Therefore, the diagnosis of migraines is of great importance.Diagnosis of the disease consists in examining the patient by a therapist and narrow specialists: a neurologist, a neuropathologist, a psychiatrist.
The patient is interviewed, tested, in case of suspicion of pinching nerves in the brain, the patient is assigned a tomography scan.Migraine must be treated with the first symptoms, so immediately after the examination, the patient is prescribed medications that relieve pain and normalize the blood flow.After the anesthetics are prescribed drugs that inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandins, which form a feeling of pain in the human body.To analgesic non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs include analgesics.They soothe spasms and relieve pain.Among a wide range of medicines against migraine, the positive feedback from doctors and patients received a new generation drug called Nurofen.
3 The new generation drug "Nurofen"
The drug "Nurofen" is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.It contains ibuprofen - a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory component that has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effects.The principle of the drug is that it blocks the occurrence of pain and calms the spasms of nerve endings.In addition, the drug raises the threshold of pain sensitivity, so that the pain subsides.The drug is split into components and absorbed into the body through the walls of the intestine, then it binds to plasma proteins and acts on the body.
A simple but effective way to get rid of Headaches! The result will not be long in coming!Our readers have confirmed that they successfully use this method.After carefully studying it we decided to share it with you.
Read more & gt; & gt; & gt;
The drug acts very quickly: from the moment of taking it to the relief of the condition, it takes 15-25 minutes.After 1 hour, the pain is completely gone, the effect lasts for 4-5 hours.The components of the drug are excreted from the body by the kidneys, some of the compounds come out with bile.The drug is released in the form of dosage tablets, coated with a shell, which dissolves upon contact with the enzymes of the stomach, for children release "Nurofen" in the form of a syrup.
"Nurofen" is used against headaches, with colds and diseases of the musculoskeletal system, and the drug is very effective against migraine.The drug "Nurofen" is of several types - this is due to the prevalence of certain components and substances.Which "Nurofen" should be taken to cure a migraine?
4 Choosing the right
In order to get rid of migraine, you need to examine the body and know exactly what causes such symptoms, but to choose an anesthetic that can always be carried around is easy, because no one knows the bodyBetter than ourselves.
- "Nurofen-multisymptom" refers to preparations of a combined type, has anti-inflammatory, anesthetic and antipyretic effects on the human body at the same time.Instruction for the use of the drug "Nurofen-multisymptom" says that it is necessary to use it to provide urgent help to the patient and emergency relief of pain - this means that the drug does not eliminate the cause of the disease, but struggles only with its symptoms.
- "Nurofen-plus" is used for pain of different etiology, but only with mild and moderate severity.With severe migraine symptoms, Nurofen-plus is ineffective.In the case of migraine attacks, the drug "Nurofen-plus" can not completely alleviate the pain, but only weaken it for several hours.
- "Nurofen Express Lady".This is a new anti-headache drug that is prescribed to patients with migraines, caused by hormonal disorders, the period of menopause and climacteric disorders, menstruation.Headaches in this period in women are caused by changes in the hormonal background, in which certain processes and functions of the central nervous system under the influence of hormones are violated.The instruction to the drug says that "Nurofen Express Lady" weakens the pain, relieves spasms and nerve impulses in the cerebral cortex and in the vessels, thereby dulling and disappearing pain.
- "Nurofen-forte" - a remedy that does not contain extraneous additives in addition to ibuprofen and acids, has a strong anesthetic property, so it is not recommended to take it in combination with other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
"Nurofen" must be selected individually for each organism, in addition, pharmacology offers a wide range of drugs of this type that can be used according to a specific clinical case against migraine."Nurofen" not only removes pain, but also prevents the development of more serious symptoms of migraine, such as nausea, vomiting, weakness, dizziness, and this is all due to the strong effect.
It is not easy to overcome such a serious disease as migraine, for this an integrated approach to treatment is important.
But the sooner the measures are taken to eliminate the symptoms of the disease, the easier it is to transfer migraine attacks.This will help the new generation of Nurofen, which received positive reviews of patients suffering from migraine, because it not only relieves pain, but also prevents the development of unwanted symptoms.You can choose a drug individually, taking into account the causes of migraine, but do not forget that any disease should be treated, and not to eliminate its symptoms.