Instructions for use and composition of the tablets
1 Action of the drug
The basis of this Swiss drug is:
These components perfectly interact with each other and help to eliminate all unpleasant symptoms as soon as possible.The drug has a tablet form.
Recommended to read
- Reviews about the drug Exdressin
- How to cope with a constant headache
- Symptoms and treatment of migraine
- Modern drugs from Pressure!
In order to understand how it works, it is necessary to study in detail the influence of its constituents on the human body.Aspirin is a component that has antipyretic properties.He can stop various inflammatory processes and significantly reduce unpleasant pain.Acetylsalicylic acid improves blood circulation in the area of pain localization.It can reduce the likelihood of thrombosis.
Exciting action is inherent in caffeine.It dilates the blood vessels of the circulatory system, which leads to a decrease in the binding properties of platelets, can increase a person's working capacity by combating
This component, like paracetamol, also has antipyretic properties, which favorably affects the inhibition of all inflammatory processes.
After getting the pill from migraine Exedrine, the following happens in the body:
- Aspirin is split in the stomach and inserted into the total bloodstream.
- Caffeine is distributed throughout the body in liquid media.
- Paracetamol is synthesized with proteins that are found in the blood.
2 When to take the preparation
Take an Excedrin tablet:
- in the presence of pain syndromes;
- with persistent migraine headaches and headaches;
- with pain in muscle tissue and joints;
- for dental and menstrual pain.
In some cases, doctors prescribe this medication to fight influenza and acute respiratory infections.
This medication is prohibited in such cases:
- occurrence of an allergic reaction to any of the components;
- the patient has acute renal failure;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- increased excitability and sleep problems in the patient;
- revealed glaucoma.
It is absolutely forbidden to take the drug for children under 6 years!
In rare cases, the drug may be prescribed to patients with diseased kidney and liver.Thus it is necessary to be constantly under observation of the attending physician.
If you consume alcoholic beverages while taking the remedy for migraine Exedrine, then you can trigger a negative reaction of the body.The interaction of aspirin, paracetamol and alcohol leads to the development of functional and structural disorders in the liver.Parallel reception of caffeine and drinks with high degree promotes increase in speed of absorption of ergotamine by an organism.
3 Human exposure
The way of working Excedrin is that it acts directly on the sources of pain, relieves spasm and slows down inflammatory processes.In addition, this drug can improve blood circulation and prevent the appearance of blood clots.In addition, it is good at fighting fatigue and constant drowsiness.
Eksedrin from migraine is taken orally immediately after or during meals.A day can not take more than 6 tablets.If you immediately use 2, then the headache disappears within 10-15 minutes.To fight the migraine of time will take more - up to half an hour.Before taking this medication, you should consult your doctor.If the medicine does not help, and the pains only increase, it is necessary to undergo a full medical examination to determine the causes of this condition.
After receiving this remedy, the following side effects can occur:
A simple but effective way to get rid of the Headache! The result will not be long in coming!Our readers have confirmed that they successfully use this method.After carefully studying it we decided to share it with you.
Read more & gt; & gt; & gt;
- problems in the operation of the stomach, nausea and vomiting;
- sharp jumps in blood pressure;
- headaches and dizziness;
- occurrence of Reye's syndrome in children;
- vision impairment;
- decreased ability of platelets to bind;
- severe bleeding from the nose.
4 Form release and dosage
This medication is available in the form of white tablets coated with a coating.One of their sides has the designation "E".The package contains 16 tablets, each of which contains:
- 65 mg of caffeine;
- for 250 mg of paracetamol and acetylsalicylic acid.
A dose of a drug that can help get rid of unpleasant symptoms and does not harm the body can only be prescribed by a specialist.Dosage depends on the diagnosis.
As a medicine for migraine, Eksedrin is prescribed to adult patients on several tablets per day.Increase dosage without the permission of a specialist is strictly prohibited.Tablets should be washed down with a considerable amount of liquid.
5 Medical therapy
The most common drug for the treatment of migraine is considered to be Excerdin.This disease refers to diseases of a chronic type.His characteristic symptom is the ever-increasing pain that extends only to one part of the head.This disease affects people of different ages and happens by attacks.They can appear very rarely, once or twice a year, and sometimes often - once or twice a week.Men are less likely to have this disease than women.
The causes of migraine headaches can be:
- unequal expansion of the blood vessels of the brain;
- violation of supplying the brain with blood;
- sharp jumps in blood pressure.
Most often, exacerbations are observed after intense physical exercise, alcohol abuse or due to stressful and emotional situations.The interaction of all the components of Excedrine promotes the suspension of inflammatory processes, the removal of spasm and direct effects on the source of the headache.A person after taking this medication notices a significant improvement in well-being within half an hour.
6 Overdose and side effect
If you consume Exessin without following the dosage, the following unpleasant side effects may occur:
- nausea, vomiting;
- sharp blanching of the skin of the face;
- is a disorder of glucose metabolism;
- vision impairment;
- paralysis of the respiratory organs;
- increased excitability;
- a constant sense of anxiety;
- tachycardia, arrhythmia;
- disrupting kidney function, kidney failure;
- in cases of severe overdose - coma, seizures of epilepsy, death.
If an excessively high dose of the drug is taken, the patient must be urgently hospitalized.
When taking Excedin, along with other drugs that have the same components in their composition, there is a risk of overdose.Or the development of toxins that lead to a disruption in the functioning of the liver may increase.
Most specialists give positive feedback about this drug and assign it to their patients.
The main thing is to take the medicine correctly, then it will only give a positive effect.