Biomycin: indications, instructions for use, contraindications, analogues, reviews
Among the most effective antibiotics with a wide range of action, Biomycin stands out the possibility of using it both in monotherapy and in complex treatment in a number of severe infectious diseases.A modern preparation, Biomycin has a balanced composition, in which components that exert an exceptionally positive effect on the body in the defeat and development of pathogenic microflora predominate.Therefore, it can be used not only to provide therapeutic effect for people, but also to stimulate the growth and development of young animals in the form of food additives to feed( usually a semi-finished product of this remedy is used).
The most effective drug Biomycin is considered when it is used in the form of subcutaneous injections and external application.In the form of an ointment or cream, this agent with antibacterial action shows itself well in the treatment of such lesions as anthrax, dermatitis of various nature and mechanical damage to the skin.Internal application allows to receive fast and st
Features of the drug
Active substance, rapidly absorbed by the mucous membranes, copes even with neglected forms of infectious lesions.Combining the speed of antibacterial drugs and the effectiveness of modern means designed to eliminate pathogenic microflora, Biomycin cope even with a complex of diseases that develop in the body and are dangerous for human and animal health.
- Biomycin powder is a crystalline substance with large granules that dissolves poorly in water, forms a solution of a yellowish color and a bitter taste when dissolved.Loses its properties when exposed to strong alkali, resistant to oxidation in air.
- Ointment Biomycin has a homogeneous consistency, light beige color.It is easily applied to the surface of the skin, quickly absorbing and leaving no oily traces.It does not adversely affect the areas of healthy skin, disinfecting and healing only the affected areas.
For the preparation in any dosage form, a detailed instruction is attached during the sale, allowing to study both the composition of the remedy and the features of its use in a specific case and when taking into account the mass of the animal: the dosage of biomycin use depends on the weight of the person or animal.
Active substance of the considered preparation Biomycin is an antibiotic that is produced by the microorganism Actinomyces aureofaciens, which cures especially complex lesions of the body. The drug belongs to the group of tetracyclines with a wide spectrum of action, high efficiency makes it possible to fight even the advanced stages of infectious diseases of the animals and humans.Depending on the dosage form, the composition of the preparation may differ somewhat.
Dosage forms and prices
- Today, Biomycin is available as a powder, which is used as a solution and can be used for subcutaneous injections and ingestion, and as an ointment for external use.
- Due to its composition and ease of use, Biomycin has proven itself in the treatment of many gastric lesions, inflammatory phenomena of various nature, skin lesions.
- The cost of the drug differs slightly for different sellers, but on average it is for powder from 185 to 245 rubles per package, ointments 250-310 rubles.Sometimes you can find Biomycin in the form of ointments, ampoules or powders, but they are less common than the powder.
Further we learn, than biomycin differs from similar preparations.
Having the expressed effectiveness against many kinds of infectious agents of infectious diseases of the body, the medicine Biomycin also has the ability to preserve the result for a long time.This is due to the rapid absorption of the active substance by the mucous membranes
A special feature of the preparation is the absence of negative effects on the body during treatment, even with prolonged and repeated periods.The gastric mucosa does not suffer from the effects of the drug as a solution, it is recommended to be used for any gastric lesions and treatment of lambs, calves, and young animals.
Accumulation of the active substance in the tissues of the body is not observed, which makes it possible to use the preparation necessary for the cure time.The elimination of decay products occurs with the help of the liver and kidneys, there is no adverse effect on the body.
Biomycin can be used to treat both humans and to eliminate lesions in animals.Indications for the use of biomycin are the following conditions and body lesions:
- inflammatory processes in the stomach;
- malignant carbuncles;
- Balkan diphtheria;
- staphylococcal impetigo;
- active reproduction of Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus;
- pulmonary lesions;
- apical petrosite;
- chronic effects;
- streptococcal impetigo.
The above lesions can be easily cured by using a complex approach, in which side effects are noted rarely, with increased sensitivity of the skin and a tendency to allergic reactions.
Instruction for use
The use of the drug can be carried out after diagnosis and identify the causes of the disease. An obligatory condition for obtaining a positive result of treatment is the use of Biomycin only in the periods indicated for use, which prevents possible poisoning - this is especially characteristic of rabbit diseases, as these animals do not tolerate the drug well.
- Contraindications to the use of biomycin include conditions such as allergic manifestations to any constituent agents, as well as when the animal or sick person is severely weakened.
- You can not use the drug after the expiry date.
Side effects of
Side effects include allergic manifestations in the form of skin rashes, digestive disorders and diarrhea.Such species are manifested when the body is poisoned by the drug and when it is overdosed.
Special instructions include the period of pregnancy and lactation in humans, as well as the period of early childhood.For animals this preparation perfectly suits as a food additive, which stimulates the process of growth of young animals and strengthening of its immune system.
Numerous reviews indicate good results in the use of Biomycin due to its ease of use, as well as the possibilities of both treatment and use for preventive purposes.In the treatment of human diseases( lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, inflammatory processes and pulmonary lesions), Biomycin has proven itself as an anti-inflammatory drug, as well as a drug that eliminates the causes of infectious diseases.
The analogs of this tool include:
All these drugs belong to the group of tetracyclines, which cope well with a variety of serious diseases.
The harm of Biomycin and other antibiotics will be told by this video: