Instructions for use Glycine: how to take, reviews, overdose
It's very difficult to avoid stressful situations.People face them everywhere( at work, at school, in any team, at home).At the same time, various diseases of the nervous system can develop.For their treatment, you can use "Glycine".
Composition, form, packaging
The main chemical component is glycine.Will note the following excipients:
- methylcellulose( water-soluble);
- magnesium stearate.
Tablets are sweetish, their color is white, there are elements of marbling.Tablets are placed inside the contour cells( 50 pcs.).The plates are contained inside the cardboard bundle.There is also an instruction for use.
Released in Russia.Produces the drug LLC "Honey Research and Production Complex" BIOTICS ".
Indications for use
- decline of mental performance;
- the presence of organic, functional diseases of the nervous system, which are accompanied by increased excitability, sleep disturbance, emotional instability, neuroses.Also, the presence of consequences of craniocer
- stressful situations;
- ischemic stroke;
- deviant behavior, which is more often manifested in children, adolescents.
Hypersensitivity to any component of Glycine.
Interesting facts about the Glycine preparation in our video:
Mechanism of action
The main component is endowed with such effects:
- increasing mental performance;
- sleep normalization;
- relief of falling asleep;
- recession aggressiveness;
- decreased psycho-emotional stress;
- reduce the toxic effects that drugs, alcohol.Typically, the toxic effect manifests itself in the depression of the central nervous system;
- significant reduction in the manifestation of brain disorders that occur with ischemic stroke, head injury;
- reduction of vegetative-vascular disorders.
Preparation Glycine is capable of:
Instruction for use
Used for language, buccal.The dose is 100 mg.The drug is prescribed for 1 tablet, take should be 2 - 3 times per day.The therapy lasts approximately 14 to 30 days.Such a dose is shown to healthy patients who are observed:
- decreased attention;
- memory degradation;
- psychoemotional stresses;
- mental retardation;
- lowering of mental work.
If organic, functional lesions of the nervous system are accompanied by emotional lability, increased excitability, sleep disturbances, dosage changes:
- for children under 3 years of age give 50 mg, which is 0.5 tablets.Frequency, duration of reception is the same as in practically healthy people( 2 - 3 times / day, 7 - 14 days).Then the child is given 50 mg once a day, 7 to 10 days;
- for children from 3 years, adults are given 1 tab. / 2 - 3 times per day, 7 - 14 days.If you need a course of therapy increase to a month.After a month, the therapeutic course can be repeated.
If disturbing sleep disturbance, the drug should be taken at bedtime( 20 minutes before it), before going to bed.The dosage is 0.5 - 1 tablet.
If the patient has an ischemic cerebral stroke, the drug must be administered buccally, sublingually( the first 3 to 6 hours).The dosage is 1,000 mg.After this, you need to take 1,000 mg per day, 1 to 5 days.After this time, take 1 to 2 tablets three times a day, 30 days.
In the field of narcology, the drug is used during remission with encephalopathy, the presence of organic lesions of the central nervous system, periphery.Apply 1 tablet, 2 -3 times / day, 14 to 30 days.If required, repeat the course 4 - 6 times per year.
Abstract for the preparation Glycine:
Sometimes allergic reactions are observed.
No data in the manual.But experts argue that an overdose of any medication has a bad effect on the body.In our case, the condition of patients who suffer from low blood pressure worsens.With severe hypotension, the patient will feel:
- sharp darkening in eyes;
- increased sweating;
- general weakness.
See the popular video on the effect of Glycine on the brain:
"Glycine" is considered the safest nootropic medication.It can be used from infancy to calm the baby, eliminate anxiety, normalize the nervous system, sleep.
In pregnancy, it is prescribed that the future mother maximally protects herself from stress.Tablets help to suppress nervous excitability.Pregnant is prescribed if NA is present.More often than not, future mothers are recommended to take three meals a day for 1 tablet.The duration of therapy affects the health of the future mother.
Weakened manifestations of side effects from the following medications:
- sleeping pills;
- antiseptic( antipsychotic);
Reviews about drops
The drug is very effective, has earned recognition in many patients.It has established itself as an excellent product for overwork or stressful situations.Older patients report improved memory and improved hearing after Glycine therapy.
Prices for Glycine
The price of the medication varies depending on the manufacturer, the dosage.It is in the range of 25 - 61 r.
A group of medicines, the active substance is the same as the preparation "Glitsied".
The cost of the drug in an inexpensive price category, so finding a cheaper analog or type of medication is problematic.
Synonyms of medication
- "Aminoacetic acid".
Leave conditions from pharmacies
Can be bought without a prescription.
Storage conditions and expiration date
The storage location must be selected dry, protected from sunlight.Allowable storage temperature is up to 250C.