Treatment of panaritia at home with folk remedies: on the arm, on the leg
The occurrence of lesions of the skin on the hands is likely when performing any actions that require effort.In everyday life, everyone was faced with such hand injuries as scratches, cuts, small wounds.If untimely carrying out their disinfection, the probability of penetration into the cracks on the skin of infections and viruses that cause such skin lesions of hands and fingers as panaritium is great.The most common cause is a work injury, which causes significant mechanical damage to the hands.Specificity of this soft tissue injury is such that the initial stages very quickly become more progressive, embracing more and more healthy parts and patches, gradually penetrating to the bones, which is especially dangerous.
Representing a purulent skin lesion that can penetrate deep into the tissues and reach the bones, panaritium requires immediate treatment.The treatment process should be comprehensive: by influencing the root cause of this lesion, it is possible to achieve a significant improvement in the
Fingers on the hand
When diagnosing panarization, the most common area of damage is the hands, the back of the palms, interphalange spaces and fingers. It is these parts of the brushes that are most susceptible to small grasses, both in everyday life and at work.
Techniques for treating panic in the fingers of the hand may be different.Much depends on the degree of penetration of pyogenic infection into soft tissues, the general condition of the patient's body.And in order to understand how it will be most effective to treat panaritiums in the event of the appearance of his fingers, it is necessary to understand what methods of therapeutic effect exist today.
The finger video on the hand and its treatment at home by folk remedies will be described by the video below:
Basics of therapy
Panaritium can be detected at the earliest stages of its development.This is due to its manifestations.And the method of treatment, which will show the best result, directly depends on the stage of the pathological process that is flowing in the affected tissue.
The characteristic symptomatology, a high degree of soreness in the "maturation" of purulent inflammation, makes it possible in time to begin the treatment of panaritium, which can be carried out in conservative methods in the early stages of the disease.If there is no attention to the beginning purulent process in the soft tissues of the hands, the penetration of the pathological process into the depth of the tissues, surgical intervention becomes inevitable.So, the therapeutic effect in diagnosing panaritium can be as follows:
- in a pathological process that has not gone too far, with minor formations of purulent masses, and also in the absence of penetration of inflammation into the depth of soft tissues, the probability of complete cure ofThis defeat with the help of conservative measures.It was at the early stages of the most effective use of folk methods;
- is a surgical intervention that is administered at the advanced stage of the pathological process.
The method of curative effect of folk remedies can be applied on its own, which minimizes the negative impact on health when using medicines.However, there are a number of peculiarities of the treatment of panaric disease in the home, which should be known when detecting this lesion.
Now we learn how to get rid of the panaricle at home.
Treatment of such a felony at home
Traditional medicine has proved to be the best in the early stages of panaritization, when there is no penetration of purulent masses and inflammatory process into the depths of soft tissues.The technique of impact on the affected finger at home assumes the following conditions:
- to apply folk medicine is acceptable at the initial stage of inflammation in the skin and soft tissues of the hands and fingers, so as not to provoke aggravation of the pathological process;
- , when using any methods, should consult the physician in advance, which will help to make the most effective treatment regimen and control the treatment process;
- because, depending on the localization of the inflammatory process, panaritium on the finger can be divided into skin, okolonogtevoy, nail, the treatment technique should focus on eliminating inflammation in the area where there is accumulation of purulent masses, preventing their penetration into deeper layers of soft tissues.
And to the most effective methods that have proved to be the best in the treatment of finger flicks, include:
- time-tested, "grandfather" ointments with a ready-made composition, sold in pharmacies of the city, the effect of which manifests itselfIn stopping inflammation in the finger tissues, reducing the formation of pus.Their completely natural composition presupposes minimal negative impact on the body, prevention of allergic reactions to their use.These ointments include Vishnevsky ointment, ichthyol ointment, which are easy to use and stimulate the speedy improvement of the condition due to the penetration of their active substances into the upper layers of the dermis and the effects on the inflammation focus;
- using ointments based on natural ingredients with minimal amount of negative manifestations.An example of such an ointment that is easy to apply at home in the treatment of finger frenzy can be this: the basis is taken of fresh butter, to which crushed flowers of marigold are added.This ointment is applied as a compress to the affected area on the finger and left for the night.Applying it for 1-2 weeks can eliminate purulent inflammation on the finger very quickly.
Pro Panaritium on the toe and its treatment folk remedies at home we'll talk further.
The folk method of treatment panaricium - the theme of the following video:
If a panic attack occurs on the toe, the same methods of action can be used as in the treatment of purulent inflammation on the arm.Foot baths with the following composition can be added to them:
- a decoction of birch buds and young leaves that disinfects the skin of the legs well, eliminates the symptoms of inflammation;
- hot baths with alcohol tincture of calendula and eucalyptus, mixed in equal parts - their effect is manifested in accelerating the healing process;
- sea salt perfectly copes with all kinds of inflammation, reducing the pus;
- celandine juice, added to a hot foot bath, also quickly reduces the area of the lesion, reducing the soreness of the finger on the foot on which the panaritium arose.
Applying a compress on the foot of the foot on the night of a finger on the basis of crushed leaves of celandine, calendula and bear fat gives excellent results even at the started stage of the pathological process: after a few days of using such methods, there is a significant improvement in the skin condition, absence of inflammation and the formation of purulent masses.
Pro Panaritium in the child and his treatment at home read on.
When diagnosing panaritium in children, the same drugs are used that have shown good results in treating this skin lesion in adults. However, it is necessary to exercise maximum caution in the dosage of the drug and its choice: some medications can have a negative impact on the baby's skin, because it is more delicate and sensitive compared to the adult.
For the treatment of the panic of any localization with the help of traditional medicine, such methods can be recommended:
- application of cabbage leaf to the affected area, which relieves pain and inflammation;
- Compression of freshly ground beet pulp;
- baths of moderately warm temperature with tincture of calendula flowers, extract of eucalyptus or celandine;
- compress of crushed fresh celandine.
Subcutaneous panaritium and its treatment at home are described below.
The subcutaneous species is located in the tissues of the palm, on its internal part.This type of damage to the skin of hands and hands requires the use of the same methods of traditional medicine to affect the affected area, namely the use of trays with celandine, tea tree oil, fir or calendula.
Also good results show the use of compresses that are left overnight: with celandine, fresh shredded beets, crushed fresh marigold flowers.They are superimposed on the inner surface of the palm, use such compresses better every night until the symptoms and soreness disappear completely. However, the subcutaneous panaritium often passes into a more complex stage, characterized by the penetration of the inflammatory process into the interior of the soft tissues, therefore, during the treatment, the presence of positive impact dynamics should be constantly monitored.
Pro Panaritium nail and subungual, as well as treatment of the disease at home we'll talk below.
Near-nasal and nail disease
When diagnosing a nail or peri-oral form, a panaritium of an early stage of development, folk medicine such as hot tubs with turpentine and tea tree extract, calendula or eucalyptus should be used to disinfect the affected area and soften the nail plate forFurther impact.
After the baths, it is good to apply a compress on the basis of chopped celandine and beet juice, or a leaf of cabbage, and leave it for all night.After a week of use, the positive dynamics from such treatment becomes noticeable.
More about the treatment of panaricating at home will tell the video below: