Panaritium: treatment, classification, autopsy, causes, symptoms
Presenting an inflammatory disease with acute course, panaritium can be caused by the penetration of the virus into the tissues of the body.Panaritium arises on the hands and phalanges of the fingers, with the frequency of occurrence being greatest on the right arm.The most common cause is a work injury, which causes significant mechanical damage to the hands.Specificity of this soft tissue injury is such that the initial stages very quickly become more progressive, embracing more and more healthy parts and patches, gradually penetrating to the bones, which is especially dangerous.
At the first manifestations of this skin lesion, caused by the penetration of the virus, there is a manifestation of a sufficiently obvious symptomatology, which immediately attracts attention and allows you to identify the disease at the earliest possible stage.Purulent processes that accompany the emergence and spread of panaricis are noted mainly in the tissues of the fingers( such lesions on the outside of the hand do not
Features of the disease
A specific feature of the panaritium can be called the speed of the pathological purulent process, its rapid penetration into soft tissue and the possibility of bone capture, which is dangerous for the health of the bone system. Running panaritium can cause damage to the bone tissue, which is often irreversible.
The incidence of this lesion in women is approximately the same as in men;But because of its appearance in obtaining mechanical damages of the tissues of the hands and fingers, which, according to medical statistics, are especially often recorded in the industry, panaritiums are predominantly the lesion that occurs in men.In children, panic attacks can occur during games, with mechanical influences on the hands and fingers.
About the ailment on the arms, legs, nails and other types of panaricium, see below.
Elena Malysheva in the next video will tell about the finger felony:
Today, doctors distinguish several varieties of panation, which differ among themselves the place of localization of the lesion.All of them have identical manifestations, characteristic symptomatology is aggravated in the absence of therapeutic effect.
The classification of the panation is as follows:
- The cutaneous species , which is considered to be the easiest to perform treatment.The abscess is formed in the thickness of the skin, while the deep layers of tissues are usually not affected.
- The peri-oral form of , the site of localization of the inflammatory process is the area near the nail roller.
- Subungual form Panaritium is characterized by the location of an abscess in the space under the nail plate.
- The subcutaneous variety is located in the palm of the palm, on its inner part.
- The articular felony affects the phalanges and joints of the hands, fingers.In this inflammatory process can capture an increasing number of tissues.
- Bone purulent lesion of , in which the pathological process spreads into the thickness of bone tissue.This species is especially dangerous, since the depth of its penetration is greatest, as a result of which it is more difficult to treat.
- Tendon , affecting the area of tendons and ligaments.
- Bony tendon , in which there are purulent lesions of both joints and adjacent areas, and bone tissue.Treatment with this type of disease is required to be carried out urgently to prevent further infection of the body.
The listed classification allows to classify the revealed purulent lesion to a certain type, which allows to determine the most effective scheme of therapeutic effect.
Types of fence
The most common cause of a disease such as panaritium is the penetration of pyogenic infection and viruses into the tissues of the hands and fingers.Their further and active reproduction provokes the formation of purulent masses.Even small wounds and a crack on the skin can become an open gate for getting into the infection tissue, and its penetration often goes unnoticed.
The most common cause of the inflammatory process in the tissues of the fingers and hands becomes Staphylococcus aureus.However, the pathogens can become such microorganisms:
- Gram-positive rods;
- gram-negative rods;
- E. coli;
- pathogens of putrefactive infection.
The listed pathological microorganisms, actively multiplying, with a decrease in immunity cause the formation of purulent masses that fill the tissues and require an exit in the form of abscesses.
The most characteristic symptoms of panarization include the occurrence of inflammation on the skin of the palms, fingers, interdigital spaces and on the phalanges of the fingers.At the same time, such subjective sensations are noted as:
- marked soreness in the lesions;
- appearance of masses of pus, which are looking for an outlet on the skin;
- suppuration with exiting to the outside;
- formation of inflamed skin areas, an increase in this area in size;
- gradual aggravation of pathological process inside tissues in the absence of treatment or its insufficiency.
Each variety has a number of characteristic manifestations, and the symptomatology even allows you to make a preliminary diagnosis, which then must be confirmed by the attending physician: this approach should be used to remove external manifestations of the disease, remove soreness and prevent the possibility of inflammation entering the tissues.The most difficult to treat is panaritium, which affects deeper layers of the skin or palm tissue.
The diagnosis of this disease should be carried out in a medical institution;On the basis of the received analyzes and researches by the doctor taking into account the general condition of the patient the scheme of medical influence which will allow to remove characteristic displays of illness more likely is registered.
In addition to external examination of the affected areas, a doctor may be assigned X-rays, which will provide complete data on the condition of the skin and soft tissues of the palm and fingers.
Now we learn how to treat panaritium.
Finger finger paralysis in a child( photo)
It should be remembered that panaritium at a very early stage is much more quickly cured.However, with the aggravation of the process, the penetration of pyogenic infection into the tissues, there is a high probability of the need for more in-depth treatment with the use of potent antibacterial drugs that will rather relieve the inflammatory process, eliminate soreness and swelling in the lesion.
This video demonstrates how to cure the panaritium:
- The peculiarities of the application of therapeutic methods of treatment consist in the fact that obtaining a pronounced result of treatment in diagnosing the panaric form of any form is manifested with external lesions of tissues and skin of hands.
- With deeper penetration of infection, only surgical intervention should be used, which will remove the infection and prevent damage to ligaments, tendons and bone tissue.
By medicamentous method
With panarization, the most effective antibacterial agents have shown themselves, which reliably and reliably remove the inflammatory process, eliminate soreness.There are many such means.So, the standard set of medications for panaritium is Levomecol, Dimexide, Ichthyol and Vishnevsky Ointment, some antibiotics.
Usually, antibiotic therapy is performed after surgery, but it can be successfully used in shallow forms of panation.
Now let's talk about the autopsy panaricium.
Surgical intervention is recognized as the most effective method of affecting affected tissues during panaritium.With the help of surgery, purulent masses are removed, the cavities are cleared.
The operation is appointed by the doctor after necessary laboratory tests and blood tests.
Prevention of the disease
Preventive measures against panarization include treatment of the skin of hands and hands after doing any work, preventing the penetration of viral infection in the hands.To do this, even with minor mechanical damage to the skin, immediately treat the wound with a disinfectant solution.
To complications in the identification of any form of panaritium and in its insufficient treatment include such conditions as damage to bone tissue, tendons.These conditions are not amenable to treatment, therefore, if there are any signs of abnormality in the condition of the skin and tissues of the hands, fingers and hands, consult a doctor for examination.
Survival in the early stages of the panic is 100%. However, with the aggravation of the pathological process, the penetration of purulent masses into the bone tissues the probability of complications, which reduces the survival rate.
This video shows the operation as a method of treatment panaric: