Than to gargle a teeth at an inflammation of gums
Gum disease is a common problem that many people face.The main cause of the disease is the multiplication of bacteria.Harmful microorganisms accumulate between teeth and gums, with insufficient hygiene they begin to multiply actively.As a rule, timely cleaning of teeth can effectively get rid of contaminants.However, it is not always possible to do this qualitatively.After that, serious problems begin that cause pain in the mouth.With this disease, doctors recommend rinsing.Than to rinse a teeth at an inflammation of gums?This will be discussed in this article.
reasons for bleeding gums and treatment
Gum disease: treatment at home
How long heals gums after tooth extraction
The main causes of inflammation of the gums
The inflammatory process in the oral cavity develops for many reasons.However, all of them are divided into two groups: local exposure, which causes harmful microorganisms, and internal effects, they are provoked by diseases of the body f
Physicians identify the main causes of the disease:
- poor hygiene, which provokes the development of pathogens;
- formation of tartar;
- reduction of the body's immune system;
- pathological process develops near the aching tooth;
- vitamin deficiency;
- chronic ailments;
- genetic predisposition;
- reception of certain groups of medicines( antidepressants, birth control pills, vasodilators);
- hormonal changes associated with pregnancy.
To solve the problem with inflamed gums, there are many effective folk methods and quality medications.Today, any rinse aid in the pharmacy can be purchased at an affordable price and without a prescription.
Antiseptics: how to rinse the gums with inflammation
Dentists agree that the best way to eliminate inflammation of the gums is just rinsing.There are many effective solutions.They kill harmful microorganisms that cause inflammation, and also treat damaged tissues.Qualitative solutions for reconstructing the gums are described below.
- Furacilin.For preparation it is necessary to take two tablets, grind them and dissolve in 250 ml of warm water.Furacilin rinse the mouth cavity every hour, for the whole day.
- Chlorhexidine 0.05%.This drug is a powerful antimicrobial solution.Chlorhexidine rinses the mouth after dental hygiene three times a day.The procedure itself should last about a minute.
- Miramistin 0.01%.The medicinal solution perfectly destroys harmful bacteria.You need to do the procedure after brushing your teeth, three times a day.
All of the above medicines are excellent antimicrobial solutions, strong action.Before use, it is important to carefully read the instructions so as not to harm individual health.
Important! Than to gargle a teeth at an inflammation of gums at the child?To treat a child's disease in the oral cavity, it is better to choose natural preparations or folk methods.However, if the doctor recommends medication, then the medicinal solution is forbidden to swallow.
Bleeding gum: anti-inflammatory drugs can help solve this problem
All anti-inflammatory drugs do not have antiseptic properties.However, they qualitatively and quickly reduce the inflammatory process.As a rule, all these drugs in their composition contain alcohol, which is necessary for the manufacture of this drug.Typically, dentists recommend such drugs:
- Stomatophyte is a herbal remedy.Assigned in a complex, with gingivitis and periodontitis for 2 weeks;
- Tantum Verde consists of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory components.Due to this composition, the preparation effectively removes inflammation.To prepare a therapeutic fluid, 15 ml of the drug must be dissolved in 15 ml of liquid;
- Chlorophyllipt is made on the basis of eucalyptus leaves.For the preparation of a drug mixture it is necessary to dissolve 1 teaspoon of the drug in a glass of warm water.Rinse your mouth three times a day.
Important! Than to gargle a teeth at pregnancy?To relieve the inflammation of the gums, the expectant mother can use all the medications, but they are forbidden to swallow.However, before using any medication, consult a doctor.
Antibiotics for inflammation of the gums
Drugs of this group are used only for very serious diseases( for example, if there is pus).Drugs should be prescribed only by the doctor, since the specialist takes into account the individual characteristics of the patient and the nature of the ailment.In this case, do not engage in self-medication, since it can only bring harm.
During the treatment of gums, dentists often recommend the use of such antibiotics:
- Amoxicillin is a tablet of broad bactericidal action.Usually they are recommended to apply no more than 500 ml per day.The course of therapy lasts not less than a week;
- Erythromycin is a bactericidal drug that affects gram-positive microorganisms.Assign pills take three times a day, 250 mg each.The course of treatment lasts about 10 days;
- Metronidazole.This drug is antimicrobial.The daily norm of the medicine is 500 mg, they are divided into two times.Take the medicine after eating.Duration of treatment is about a week;
- Ampicillin qualitatively destroys pathogenic microorganisms.Assign a drug of 250-500 mg, 4 times a day.The duration of therapy is more than 7 days.
Attention! During treatment with antibiotics, it is necessary to take Linex or Lactulose.These drugs will protect the intestinal microflora and help to avoid dysbacteriosis.
Gum was inflamed - essential oils will quickly solve the problem
Natural essential oils qualitatively eliminate inflammation and restore the oral cavity.In addition, these substances destroy pathogenic bacteria, relieve pain and eliminate bad breath.For treatment is suitable oil, purchased at a pharmacy or cooked by hand.The following are the oils that help to quickly fix the problem.
- Oil based on black cumin.This substance perfectly eliminates bleeding gums, relieves pain and disinfects the oral cavity.Several drops can be rubbed into problem areas.In addition, rinsing helps.
- Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic that effectively destroys pathogenic bacteria.A few drops( 2-3) must be dissolved in 250 ml of warm boiled water.Rinse your mouth after each meal.
- Sea buckthorn oil is an effective natural substance that heals damaged tissues and also relieves pain.The oil is suitable for rubbing into affected areas and rinsing.
Important! Essential oils are great for rinsing the mouth, with inflammation of the gums.However, solutions on their basis are forbidden to swallow inside.
Treatment with folk remedies
If problems with the gums are just beginning, then you can restore their health with herbs.Also, "grandmother's" methods are excellent for complex treatment with medications.For the rinse, the following herbs are perfect:
- St. John's wort;
- oak bark;
- gold mustache;
- root of the ayr.
To prepare a medicinal broth, you need to take one of the herbs or several of their kinds.Dry raw materials( 2 items of a spoon) pour in 400 ml of steep boiling water.After that, the broth is boiled over a slow fire for about 5 minutes.Then put in a thermos and give a good brew.Rinse the mouth cavity 3 times a day.However, you need to do this after brushing your teeth.
Important! Chamomile is not allowed to boil, as it will lose its healing properties.This plant should be simply poured with boiling water and allow time to get it properly brewed.
For gargling gums a solution with soda and salt is excellent.To make a drug mixture, take 1 teaspoon of the substance( soda or salt) and dissolve it in 250 ml of warm water.The prepared liquid is rinsed every hour.The medicine with salt and soda helps to effectively eliminate germs, and remove inflammation.
How to properly rinse the gum
For a qualitatively performed procedure, you need to prepare a glass of medicinal solution.It must be warm, so that the damaged areas do not cause even more damage.The procedure should be carried out every hour, but in this matter it is necessary to get a doctor's advice and carefully read the instructions.Gargle gum is desirable after hygienic cleaning of teeth.Thanks to this sequence, the person will eliminate the pathogenic substances, and the useful solution will act directly on the inflamed areas.