. Sometimes provokes dermatomycosis and fungus candida.Infection can occur as a result of wearing tight clothing, by contact directly with the pathogen that occurs after interacting with an infected person, someone else's sports equipment, a towel, bed linen.You can get infected and sit on the toilet seat on which he was sitting.
During the warm period of the year, their reproduction occurs particularly quickly, but the temperature of the human body for them at any time is favorable.After infection begins active destruction of the epidermis.With good health, dermatomycosis may not develop, but the greatest risk is for patients who have the following problems:
- severe sweating;
- endocrine disorders;
- wounds on the skin;
- vitamin deficiency;
- low immunity;
- problems with metabolic processes.
Symptoms of dermatomycosis on the face, in the groin and other areas are discussed further.
Symptoms of human dermatomycosis
Symptomatic of dermatomycosis depends entirely on its shape and location on the body.Dermatomycosis of the scalp is diagnosed more often in children.If it extends to the scalp, then the patients discover the following symptoms:
- pain, flaking and itching;
- rapid spread of the rash in the form of papules;
- hair loss and their fragility that develops from purulent melting of bulbs;
- appearance of boils.
In the region of the beard, the phenomena are similar, but only pustular lesions are spotted, since the hair follicles are constantly infected.Another skin here is covered with crusts, it becomes swollen.This form is very contagious.
The symptoms described below can affect absolutely any area on the body.They have several stages of development:
- The appearance of a rash on the epidermis in the form of circles.
- In the center of the site becomes lighter - this is the source of the rash.
- The rash becomes wet and crusts begin to form.
- A strong exfoliation develops around the light area, the patient suffers a painful itching.
- The focus is healthy, there is a dark circle around it.
Symptoms of dermatomycosis of feet depend entirely on the form of the disease.So, for the disgidic type of pathology, the appearance of a huge number of small bubbles on the fingers and feet, which are subsequently opened, forming areas of erosion.The latter are also characteristic of the intertriginous type of the disease, but it is accompanied by swelling and cracks.Symptoms of the squamous form proceed as follows:
- primary lesion of the skin of the fingers;
- small peeling, not accompanied by any other manifestations;
- exacerbation of peeling, itching, the formation of papules transient in erosion;
- suppuration of foci;
- appearance of scales of dead skin on the lateral side of the foot;
- fusion of rashes, pronounced dryness, pain.
Infects the dermatomycosis of the inguinal region, and after spreading it is capable of self-infection on the folds of the body( under the breast, etc.).Primary rashes appear on the inguinal folds, gradually flowing onto the perineum, hips, anus.When the stage of the disease flows to the peeling, erosion begins to open, which is often complicated by pyoderma.Inflammation subsides, but relapses happen almost always, because mushrooms remain on the skin for a long time.
Nail dermatomycosis is also called onychomycosis.After suffering the disease, the nail is destroyed and exfoliates.At the very beginning the nail thickens and deforms.
Diagnosis of dermatomycosis is described below.
Diagnostic methods are needed not only to determine the type of pathogen, but also to differentiate pathology from similar phenomena, especially from eczema, psoriasis.
- First they call on the mycologist or dermatologist, who will examine and question the patient, and then he will appoint the necessary diagnostics.Before taking, you can not use any ointments and antiseptics, so as not to distort the results.
- Laboratory tests are the most valuable in determining dermatomycosis.Soskob is taken from the hearth of rashes - it can be scales of the skin, parts of the nail, hair.Examination of the obtained material is carried out immediately or after growing it on a nutrient medium.After determining the type of fungus, effective therapy is selected.
Let's find out how to treat dermatomycosis in humans.
About the symptomatology and diagnosis of human dermatomycosis will tell this video:
Vitamins and immunomodulators are necessarily connected to the main treatment.The disease strongly affects the body, so this complex therapy will prevent a relapse and improve the healing process.
Recommendations are necessarily given for the treatment of clothing, household items, and footwear contaminated with the pathogen to prevent the spread of the infection to other areas of the skin.When the defeat of gun hair is desirable to seal this area with adhesive tape, and if dermatomycosis affects the follicles on the hands, head, legs, they are necessarily epilated.
About preparations for the treatment of dermatomycosis is described further.
By medicamentous method
When selecting the tactics of therapy, not only the type of pathogen, but also the age, the state of immunity, the stage of the disease is important. The basis of treatment is external treatment, carried out with ointments with antifungal action. There are a lot of such means, therefore only the doctor appoints them, since he takes into account all the described features.
If the dermatologist deems it necessary, then he will pick up and preparations for oral administration.Such a measure is necessary for neglected cases.From medicines, hormone anti-inflammatory drugs, antibiotics are chosen.If there is extensive keratinization of the skin, use keratolytic drugs.Wet areas are regularly treated with chlorhexidine, a solution of manganese and other suitable antiseptics.
The following effective ointments are considered to be the most effective anti-dermatomycosis agents:
- sulfuric ointment,
- salicylic ointment,
Further, the prevention of dermatomycosis in children and adults is considered.
Prevention of disease
Active reproduction of dermatophytes occurs in a moist warm environment, so maintaining proper hygiene and dryness significantly reduces the risk of pathology.Warn her help, and other measures.It is necessary:
- not to touch strangers or stray animals;
- avoid wearing other people's shoes and clothing;
- barefoot not walk in public places;
- treat timely fungus in domestic animals;
- monitor immunity;
- use only your towel;
- not take someone else's erasers, combs, manicure accessories.
If the symptoms have already appeared, the further spread of dermatomycosis will prevent only timely treatment.
If the disease appears again in the same place, then after healing, scars may form or the skin will remain hyperpigmented.There is a risk of joining a bacterial infection.
In prevention, the likelihood of complications is minimal.
With timely therapy, a complete cure is possible, but in the future it is required to be attentive to the condition of the skin and not to allow re-infection.In the presence of complications, the forecast is aggravated.The risk that the process will become chronic is great enough.
The video below describes the treatment of dermatomycosis and other cutaneous pathologies in a child: