Ear drops Combinil-Duo: user manual, price, analogues
COMBINIL-DUO is an effective antimicrobial agent used in ophthalmology and in otology.
Composition, form, package
- Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride, consisting of ciprofloxacin( 1 ml antibiotic) and dexamethasone( synthetic hormone 3 ml).
- Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin( increases solubility and bioavailability of insoluble components).
- Benzalkonium chloride( antiseptic).
- Mannitol( decongestant diuretic).
- Hydrochloric acid.
- Edetate disodium( preservative).
Presented for sale in the form of drops.
Packing: carton box with an inside annotation + a bottle of transparent plastic with a stopper - pipette( 5 mg).
PROMED EXPORTS( India)
- Conjunctivitis of the eye of an acute form.
- Anterior uveitis( various irritations of the visual organs).
- Blepharitis( inflammation of the eyelids).
- Postoperative prophylaxis.
- Keratitis( irritation of the cornea).
- Acute otitis of different parts of the ear.
- Tuberculosis of the organs of vision.
- Defeats fungal genesis.
- Viral diseases of the ear and cornea.
- Rupture of the eardrum.
- Pregnancy period.
- Age under 18 years.
- Intolerance of some constituents of the medicine.
Overview of drops Combin-Duo in our video:
Mechanism of action
Designed for outdoor use.Active substances have a powerful antibacterial effect, having a strong bactericidal effect.
Combin-duo reduces the rate of connection of cellular proteins of harmful bacteria, preventing their reproduction, similarly acting on the flora in a state of rest.Effective in the fight against chlamydia, tsitrobakterami, enterobakterami, streptococci, staphylococci, all kinds of rod-shaped bacteria and diphtheritic infection.
Instructions for use
For bacterial inflammation of the eye:
2 drops every six hours.The first two days of instillation are repeated three times more often.
Duration of treatment:
- With conjunctivitis, up to two weeks.
- The keratitis therapy is carried out for up to one month.
- In preventive practice - from a few days to a month.
With prolonged use, the risk of increasing eye pressure increases.
For bacterial damage to the ears:
- 4 drops in the morning and evening for a week.
Reviews and recommendations for the use of the drug based on ciprofloxacin during pregnancy and breastfeeding in our video:
- Temporal deterioration of vision.
- Glaucoma( with a strong increase in pressure in the eye).Relapses of the disease( with long use of the drug).
- Dry eyes.
- Painful reaction to bright light.
- Keratoconus( thinning of the cornea).
- Painful sensations in the ear.
- Various rashes on the skin.
- Sensation of congestion of the auditory canals.
- Worsening of wound healing.Eyeball rupture.
- Damage to the optic nerve.
Cases of overdose may cause an increase in side effects.If you get an overabundance of medicine inside the eye or in the ear, you should rinse the body with water.
- Due to the possibility of temporary visual decline after the use of the drug, it is forbidden to drive vehicles.
- When using drops for more than a week, regular monitoring of eye pressure is necessary.
- Contact lenses must be removed before instillation and put back on only after 20 minutes.
- The bottle should be tightly closed after use.
- Before use, the drops should be heated with warm water or by holding them in your hand.
Due to low absorption in external treatment, the likelihood of adverse chemical reactions when used with other drugs is extremely low.
Good results in the treatment of otitis and conjunctivitis can be attributed to virtues.
Among the shortcomings most often allocated high cost of medicine and dryness that occurs in the eyes when using it.
The price for
220 is 300 rubles.
For the eyes:
Genoide( drops suitable for eyes and ears).
Polydex( from ear diseases).
- Albucid is an excellent budgetary remedy for eye inflammation.
- Dexona is a good combination drug from ocular and ear diseases.
- Levomycetin alcohol is a low-cost drug that destroys almost all types of pathogenic bacteria.It is buried in the ears.
Analogues of the drug Combinil-Duo
Conditions for dispensing from pharmacies
To purchase Combinil Duo, you need a prescription.
Storage conditions and expiration date
It is possible to store in a sealed original package for two years.After opening the lid - 30 days.25 ° C - maximum storage temperature.