Dysmenorrheic symmetrical dermatitis: treatment, symptoms, causes
Dermatitis( for example, purpurea, exfoliative, etc.) is commonly called a complex of inflammatory skin reactions to the effect of external and internal factors.Dysmenorrhoid symmetrical dermatitis is characteristic of women experiencing menopause.The pathological state of the skin is also known during abnormalities in the functioning of the sexual glands of a woman - the ovaries.
Let's talk today about dysmenorrhoeic symmetric dermatitis in adult women, its symptoms, the causes and treatment, consider the photos of patients, we will study the rules for the prevention of disease.
Features of the disease
Dysmenorrhoid symmetrical dermatitis, like other dermatitis, is a type of allergic dermatosis. Because of a decrease in the secretion of female sex hormones, estrogens, it is manifested by inflammatory processes on the skin.
Skin receptors are sensitive to the concentration of female hormones, but only in certain areas of the body.This feature extends to all types of dermatitis, including dysmenorr
There are cases of the hormonal form of dermatitis not only during the termination of menstruation in menopause, but also in women with ovarian removal, their dysfunction or other lesion of the gonads.
About the problems in women during menopause, including dermatitis, this video will tell:
There are 3 stages of development of skin pathology:
- The first stage of , characterized by the increase of symptomaticChanges in appearance.
- The second stage of is the acute course of the pathology, when the symptomatic pattern reaches its peak.It is necessary to differentiate the acute and chronic form of the disease at this stage.
- The third stage of the development is conditional, in the course of the disease, divided into 3 phases:
- subacute phase with a decrease in the intensity of the manifested symptoms;
- full phase reveals subtle traces of the transferred inflammation of the skin;
- the remission phase ends with a complete recovery.
And then we'll talk about the causes of dysmenorrhoeic symmetric dermatitis.
The causes of dysmenorrhoeic symmetric dermatitis
The only reason for the development of dysmenorrhoeic symmetric dermatitis is a sharp decrease in the production of estriol, estradiol and other homogens of the estrogen group. The decrease in hormone secretion is due to two reasons:
- menopause of a woman when the low level of estrogen is natural;
- pathology of the ovaries with their dysfunction.
The skin of the face, cervical region, and shoulder girdle is covered with reddish areas of the urticar type.One characteristic of the name of the disease "symmetrical" is explained by the symmetrical arrangement of the urticar formations with respect to the longitudinal axis of the body.
- The soreness of the rashes is accompanied by severe itching.
- Urtical formations often reach the size of bubbles, they become wet, they are covered with crusts.
- After healing, the former lesions remain without pigmentation.
If the pathology is caused by a violation of the activity of the female sex glands and subsequently becomes pregnant, a powerful hormonal surge of the fetal woman eliminates the disease without relapse.
- The climacteric period is characterized by generalized itching.
- Some women develop climacteric eczema, itching in the genital area.
- Often the growth of "sleeping" hair bulbs in the area of the upper labia, the lower part of the face opens.
- On the soles and palms, the formation of keratinized cells is intensified, which ends with layers of pathological nature on the skin, the appearance of seals and cracks in these places.
- The external genitalia of a woman( vulva) undergo sclerotic changes leading to atrophy and dystrophy of the vulva, which characterizes their precancerous condition.
- From instrumental methods dismenoreyny symmetrical dermatitis can confirm diagnosis laboratory analysis of blood ha hormones.
- In case of pathology, the level of female genitalia is reduced.Visual inspection, anamnesis of the data is usually confirmed by hormonal analysis.
- Mycotic( fungal) dermatitis is eliminated by scraping from affected areas and subsequent microbiological analysis of the smear.
About what to treat symmetrical dysmenorrheic dermatitis in women, we will tell further.
During the acute phase flow can be added to the basic treatment apposition to the lesion bandage soaked in 3% boric acid solution.Gadgets change from time to time.Healing of bubbles, coated with a crust, will speed up lubrication with ointment Levomecol.
By adhering to such rules, you can significantly ease your condition.
- If dismenoreyny period is not caused by menopause, and an infringement of ovarian operation, medication involves hormone therapy drugs dermatitis, is a precursor of hormones or hormone derivatives( hexestrol, propionic testosterone folliculin, methyltestosterone).
- In the itching of the external genitalia, injections of the progesterone hormone produced in the yellow body are made.Local itching can also be eliminated with ointments and creams containing synalar, 1-2% hydrocortisone, 0.5% prednisone.
- Drugs with prednisone( 20-25 mg) and triamcinolock( 16-20 mg each) may also be used by oral or injectable administration.
- In climacteric and acute dermatitis coupled appointed follicular hormone or a complex preparation with inclusion of PTH( parathyroid secretion).
- Treatment of other symptoms of dysmenorrhoeic symmetric dermatitis resolves the use of sedatives and antihistamines.Against itching, you can use diazoline to 0.1 g twice daily.
During treatment and during remission it is desirable to be observed by gynecologists and endocrinologists.
Invasive treatments for this kind of dermatitis are not applied.With secondary dysmenorrhoeic symmetric dermatitis, the decision to intervene in the female's reproductive system is determined by a gynecologist.
About homeopathy in menopause will tell a specialist in the video below:
Previously, in Russia and in other ancient states did not know the source of the dermatitis, and its shape, but skin rashes facilitate patient by applying raw shredded potato tubers.In the absence of potatoes used lotions from a mixture of red wine, juice of the century and castor oil.
The oils of sea buckthorn, geranium and tea tree have been treated with dermatitis in the stage of bursting bubbles and crusting.The same effect had a tar soap.In addition to the described properties, these agents prevented the settlement of bacteria and fungi on the affected areas.
The healing of urtic erythem is promoted by celandine tincture or from other herbs mixed with honey.The surface was cleaned, a drug was applied and wrapped around with a waterproof cloth for several hours.
During the onset age of menopause is recommended:
- observe the correct alternation of work and rest,
- adhere to the rules of healthy nutrition,
- contain skin integument in cleanliness and cosmetic care,
- to avoid physical overload and prolonged exposure to the open sun.
Dermatological problems are not the cause of premalignant skin, especially in the area of the vulva. But the true cause of the pathology - hormonal failure, should be eliminated in a timely manner, otherwise the stage of remission will be delayed in time.
The pathology forecast is stated as favorable, but delaying treatment is undesirable due to unpredictable variants of development of hormonal disorders.