Mixed seborrhea: diagnosis, treatment, causes, symptoms of the disease
Doctors also produce a mixed form in addition to the oily and dry forms of seborrhea.This type of disease is characterized by a combination of signs of two basic forms.And today let's talk with you about the symptoms and treatment of seborrhea mixed head skin, face and other body parts, take a look at the photos of patients and consider the prognosis of the disease.
Features of the disease
This type of disease is characterized by a combination of signs of two basic forms.
- For example, the skin on the middle part of the face in a patient can be oily, and in the cheek area - dry, sebum can sharply increase in the area of the crown, forehead, chin, nose, the rest of the scalp has a moderate, reduced sebum secretion.
- Also, the patient may have dry skin in the face and fat on the scalp.
About what is seborrhea of the head, you will learn from the video below:
Doctors distinguish the mixed form of oily seborrhea.She is characterized by the manifestation of obvious signs of liquid se
Reasons for the occurrence of
The main reason for the development of a mixed form of seborrhea is a disruption in the functioning of the sebaceous glands. If the sebaceous glands work incorrectly, the protection of the epithelium from drying out, the negative influence of external factors, is reduced.
In a healthy person, a large number of sebaceous glands are at rest.When a certain factor affects the body, many sebaceous glands are activated, they begin to produce excess fat.
The experts identified several factors contributing to the development of mixed seborrhea:
- use of medications for a long period;
- disrupting the hormonal system;
- genetic predisposition to the development of the disease;
- improper power supply;
- age-related changes in the body;
- Parkinson's disease;
- disorders in the functioning of the digestive system;
- development of pathological processes within the endocrine system;
- accelerated metabolism;
- presence of bipolar disorders;
- skin fungus;
- Syndrome Itenko-Cushing.
The main difference between mixed seborrhea and oily, dry is the combination of the signs of these two types of dermatological disease. Mixed variety of seborrhea is characterized by the following symptoms:
- Localization of the inflammatory process in different areas of the body, face( forehead, chest, nose, chin, scalp, cheeks).
- The presence of coarsening of the epithelium in the area of inflammation.
- The presence of inflammatory processes on the epidermis, its redness, itching.
- Presence of increased salonification in the forehead area, decreased secretion of sebaceous glands in other areas.
- In the zone of increased activity of the sebaceous glands small scales of gray, yellowish color develop on the skin.
- Peeling skin in areas with decreased sebaceous gland secretion.
Diagnosis of mixed seborrhea consists in the passage of the patient such procedures:
- Collection by the treating doctor of anamnesis.
- Detection of all possible risk factors for the manifestation of a given disease in a patient.
- Blood delivery for biochemical analysis.Blood donation to hormones.
- Study of the patient's general condition of hair, epithelium.
- ultrasound of the thyroid gland, as well as peritoneal organs( if necessary).
In case of suspected development of a mixed form of seborrhea, it is necessary to consult with such specialists:
Treatment of mixed seborrhea
Therapy of the mixed form of seborrhea has its own characteristics.They consist in the necessity of eliminating the symptoms of both dry and oily seborrhea.The doctor chooses the method of therapy, depending on what factor triggered the disease.The specialist will determine the cause of seborrhea development after the examination, deciphering the results of the tests.
If the occurrence of mixed seborrhea is caused by another disease, treatment should begin with it.In this case, mixed seborrhea can act as one of many symptoms of a major illness.
To quickly overcome mixed seborrhea, it is recommended that you follow these rules:
- Change the habitual diet to the correct one.The number of sweets should be limited, from fried, spicy foods should generally be discarded.When the disease worsens, the amount of salt taken into food should be reduced.
- It is forbidden to remove acne, rash, comedones by yourself, without the help of a specialist.You can spread the infection from the diseased site to a healthy epithelium.
- Abandon completely from all existing bad habits.Alcohol and smoking negatively affect the dermis in the development of mixed seborrhea.Thus, the situation is significantly deteriorating.
- It is necessary to constantly care for the skin.To do this, it is necessary to use appropriate medicinal, cosmetic products.
For the traditional and folk treatment of mixed seborrhea of the head, face and other localizations at home, the video will be described below:
For the therapy of mixed seborrhea form, specialists use such methods:
- Cryo-massage .This procedure is very effective in combating the disease.It is necessary to improve the nutrition of hair roots, eliminate peeling, itching.Due to it the balance of fat content is normalized, the inflammation is eliminated.
- Mesotherapy for face, scalp .This procedure is carried out with the help of injections.To successfully treat mixed seborrhea, a vitamin complex, special preparations based on zinc, sulfur, is injected under the skin.
- Ozone therapy .The procedure is aimed at normalizing the work of the sebaceous glands.Ozone is used to penetrate the skin.The procedure helps to reduce the number of bacteria, reduce the inflammatory process on the epithelium of the face, the body affected by the disease.
- Surgical method .When a severe rash is formed, the treating doctor may recommend surgical treatment.This type of therapy involves conducting an autopsy of phlegmonous, conglobate acne.
For medicinal treatment of seborrhea of the skin of the face, head and other parts of the body, we will tell below.
Treatment of mixed seborrhea is given after the analysis results are obtained.The doctor can carry out therapy with the following medicines:
- "Bifonazol", "Ketoconazole".These drugs are specialized amniotic.
- "Flucinar".This drug, like some others, is made on the basis of sulfur, fluocyanalon acetonide, sodium thiosulfate, sodium hydrogen carbonate.
- "Elidel".This ointment is made on the basis of pimecrolimus.
- Vitamins B, A, E, C. They contribute to the strengthening of immunity.
- Hormonal preparations.Their use contributes to the normalization of the hormonal state of the body.
- Tinctures of Eleutherococcus, Ginseng, Echinacea.These funds are used to rub the inflamed areas of the face and body epithelium.
It is recommended to wash the face with products containing sulfur powder, zinc, salicylic acid, tar, camphor.These components slow the cleavage of lipids, prevent the spread of infection, clean the skin from excess fat.
Prevention of the disease
To prevent the development of such a dangerous, unpleasant disease as mixed seborrhea, it is enough to fulfill the following rules:
- Observe the rules of personal hygiene.Avoiding the disease will help regular hair washing, proper care of the skin of the body, face, the choice of a cosmetic product intended for the care of your skin type.Purify, deodorize the skin, the hair follows cosmetic products, matched according to your age, the features of the skin structure.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle.The proper planning of the day, the availability of adequate nutrition, long walks in the fresh air, adequate nutrition, moderate exposure to the sun, regular physical activity - that will help prevent a decrease in immunity, the emergence of mixed seborrhea.
- Protect the body from stress.It is recommended to avoid stressful situations.After all, as proved by researchers, a constant nervous strain causes hormonal disorders, negatively affects the body.
- Take vitamin complexes, minerals.
- Strengthen immunity.To strengthen the body's immune system, it is recommended to eliminate any diseases associated with seborrhea.
- Eat balanced.
Mixed seborrhea in the absence of timely treatment can cause such complications:
- Premature hair loss, small dandruff.
- Seepage of the escaping tubules of the sebaceous glands.
- Hair loss due to hair loss, death of hair bulbs.
- Ulcerous epithelial diseases, the occurrence of which provokes pathogenic microorganisms.
- Undermining furuncles in the neck.
With timely treatment of mixed seborrhea, recovery is achieved in a short time. Financial costs are also insignificant.If the disease is not detected in time, the appropriate measures can not develop the abovementioned complications.
To quickly get rid of such an unpleasant disease as mixed seborrhea, you need to carry out complex therapy.Treatment should be prescribed by the doctor after a precise diagnosis.
To learn how to prepare a herbal tonic from seborrhea, see the video below: