Ear drops Otypaks: price, instruction manual for children and adults, analogs, reviews
Drops of otipaks effectively cope with painful sensations, the appearance of which is caused by acute infectious damage of the middle ear.This disease can provoke viruses, bacterial microorganisms or sudden pressure fluctuations.
It should be noted that the drug does not affect bacteria or viruses - it just copes with unpleasant symptoms of the pathology.
Indications for use
The main indication for the use of a drug is the appearance of pain in the ears.Otipax is most often prescribed in such cases:
- Otitis media.It is especially important to use the remedy for exacerbation of the disease, which is accompanied by severe pain syndrome, for example, with catarrhal otitis, tuboote, sulfur plug.The drug can be combined with other substances.
- Development of otitis media as a complication of influenza.In such a situation, the inflammatory process in the ears has a rapid development.However, against this background, a person does not always feel a pain syndrome.
- Appearance of otitis after traumatic in
- Otitis externa.This form of the disease can also provoke quite unpleasant manifestations.
- Abscess.In such a situation, a doctor's consultation is always necessary, since otipax application is most likely not enough.
Otipaks are available in the form of ear drops with a clear consistency or a yellowish hue.Also, the drug has a slight smell of alcohol.
The drug is in glass bottles with a capacity of 16 mg.To 100 mg of the drug contains 4 mg of phenazone and 1 mg of lidocaine hydrochloride.The auxiliary substances include glycerol, water, ethanol, sodium thiosulfate.
Schemes of application
As a rule, otipax is prescribed for 7-10 days.Adults are recommended to use the drug 2-3 times a day.At the same time for 1 time you need to enter 3-4 drops of substance.Children dosage should be selected by a doctor depending on the severity of the disease.
A characteristic feature of the tool is the need to store it in the refrigerator.Therefore, before using the drug, it is recommended to heat the bottle in the hand. After this, it is necessary to remove the cap from it and place the dropper on top.
To insert the medication into the ear, you need to gently press the center part.After this, it is necessary to tighten the white cap well and place the vial back into the package.
Photo table of effect of droplets on inflammation in the ear:
Interaction with other medications
No information is available on the combination of otypax with other drugs.It is often used as part of a comprehensive therapy of otitis.
Side effects of
To undesirable side effects after the application of otypax, the following can be attributed:
- Allergic reactions.Most often, they are provoked by lidocaine.However, in more rare cases, a person can react to phenazone.In some cases, itching and hives occur.
- Redness and irritation of the skin.This symptom can be observed both outside and inside the ear.Complete or partial deafness.
- .This complication can occur with the use of the drug in case of damage to the tympanic membrane.
The following restrictions apply to the use of the tool:
- perforation of the membrane;
- high sensitivity to the ingredients of the product.
The use of otipax at otitis has a number of advantages:
- Rapid analgesic action.In addition, the drug has an anti-inflammatory effect and has antiseptic properties.
- Significant reduction in pain after 5-15 minutes after the administration of drops in the ear canal or nose.
- Ability to use in different age groups, including infants, during pregnancy, and breastfeeding.
- Simplicity and ease of use.
Video manual for Otypaks
In a closed container, the otipax can be stored for 5 years at a temperature of no more than 30 degrees. After opening the bottle, the product must be used within half a year if stored in a cool place.
Price for Otypax
Drops for ears Otypax can be purchased without a doctor's prescription.On average, the cost of a bottle of drug substance is 150-200 rubles, depending on the price policy of the pharmacy.
The following analogs can be classified as the main analogs of otipax:
- phenazon + lidocaine as a cheap substitute.
Otipax is considered to be quite effective in the reviews, which is used in the development of otitis media. However, it is important to consider that this drug is acceptable to use only in the absence of perforation of the tympanic membrane. Because the drug can prescribe only an ENT doctor after the survey.