Table with pancreatitis, diet 5, 5p, 1, what is the best dietary menu for the pancreas?
In order to reduce the chemical and mechanical stress on the stomach, patients are prescribed a diet.This table with pancreatitis containing the following ingredients:
- Fats - vegetable only refined with a daily rate of 15 grams, butter up to 30 g daily
- Drinks - warm juices with water from berries, fruits, vegetables, fruit drinks,Sweet tea with milk
- Fruit, berries - only non-acidic, ripe apples, avocados, kiwi, bananas, watermelons, melons, pineapple, pineapple, mashed potatoes,Strawberries present in menu 5 of the ASD1 diet1ASD
- Vegetables - zucchini, squash, pumpkin, cauliflower, carrots, potatoes, beets, eggplant
- Wheatgrass, rice, barley, buckwheat, oats, boiled on milk or water, in the form of puddings
- Eggs - in the form of digestibleDishes, as a part of other dishes, not more than half a yolk per day.
- Dairy products - non-acidic and non-fat among fermented milk, milk, sour cream, low-fat cheese, cottage cheese, available in menu 5 diets
- Fish - perch, cod, trout, other low-fatDietary
- Meat - chicken, dietaryRoller, turkey, beef, veal, lean pork
- Soups - on vegetarian broth without mushrooms, beets, milk
- Bread - yesterday's white, dry sugar-free biscuits, white rusks
All this includes menu 5 for dietary nutrition, The products are selected taking into account the following requirements:
- minimum fat, which requires enzymes produced by the pancreas
- minimum calories in the diet menu 5 after the attack, a gradual increase in the remission of
- minimum of jam, honey, sugarBut carbohydrates of which, when fermented, release gases that press on the intestine and the diseased organ
- substitute animal protein in the diet menu 5 for remission, and vice versa for a stable condition
- lack of coarse fiber and acid products in the menu
- decrease in menu5 cholesterol, essential oils, purines, extracts
- increase in vitamins and lipotropes in the diet
Gradually increases the number of calories in the diet table for pancreatitis upon remission, starting from the fifth day afterTupa.Menu 5 of the first type is changed to the second after two weeks, it is used from six to twelve months.Table 5 with pancreatitis begins the morning with liquid porridge, continues its puree from root vegetables.At lunch, there is a soup without meat, but a dietary piece of it must be in the second dish.Diet table with pancreatitis is completed in the evening with a portion of curdled milk or water with honey.The first week the dishes are not salted, after which the dosage is increased gradually.
Kissel, cereals, fruits and vegetables include a diet menu with pancreatitis, and, with stable remission, experimentally find acceptable for the body options.The dietary table is severely restricted in relation to any alcohol, gastroenterologists recommend the refusal of smoking.The diet for pancreatitis is called "table 5", because it is the fifth number of medical diets created by M. Pevzner.Each of the fifteen is optimal for the disease of certain organs, some are universal.
If the dietary table is regularly used for chronic type pancreatitis, the patient does not experience discomfort, there are no crises.All the necessary substances enter the body, allowing it to function without interruption.Violation of the diet regime 5 table in pancreatitis again leads to an aggravation.The meaning of treatment is stopping the destruction of the pancreas to itself.Caffeine, contained in tea, is also harmful, but diluted tea is acceptable if it contains milk, which neutralizes the destructive power of caffeine.When pancreatitis is best suited homogenized milk, in which the fat is ground.
Therapeutic table for pancreatitis
In cases of pancreatitis, several diets can be observed.To achieve a speedy recovery, you can use the menu:
- number 1 - used for stomach diseases;
- №5 - is prescribed for chronic hepatitis and cholecystitis;
- table 5p is a menu specially designed for patients suffering from pancreatitis.
All variety of diets is well suited for people who have exacerbations of the disease, as well as its chronic course is not subject to long and persistent remission.To diversify the diet, you can take meals from these diets.In case of exacerbation and pain, one should adhere to therapeutic starvation.It is better to start eating from 2-3 days, adhering to the table menu 5p.
This diet is appointed to establish a sparing regimen for the digestive organs, reduce the excitability of the spleen and prevent the threat of fatty hepatosis or fatty infiltrations of the liver and pancreas.
The purpose of this diet is directly related to menu 5 and 1, which are also used for exacerbations of diseases of the digestive system.
Dishes of the treatment table number 5p are made taking into account the increased content:
- lipotropic substances;
- vitaminized products.
This diet strictly limits the use of sugars, fats, purines, essential oils, coarse fiber.
Diet number 1 is prescribed for diseases of the stomach and intestines during periods of exacerbation, to accelerate the healing of mucous membranes, improve secretion and motor function of the stomach.
This diet does not limit the consumption of fats and carbohydrates, and therefore suitable for patients with pancreatitis only in a period of persistent remission.
Table 1 requires the preparation of dishes from wiped or well-ground products without the use of spices and condiments, with strict temperature control( food can not be cold or hot) - this position is completely suitable for patients with pancreatitis.
Therapeutic table №5
The main direction of the diet number 5 is to improve the performance of the liver rather than the pancreas.It is believed that people need this diet, who need to take care of the organs of the digestive tract.Strict time limits for nutrition in accordance with the recommendations of this food is not.According to her, the total amount of proteins, carbohydrates and fats in the diet corresponds to the needs of a healthy body.And at the same time table number 5 in pancreatitis severely restricts the consumption of fat, as they are harmful to people who have had hepatitis.