Anti-inflammatory drugs for pancreatitis
Pancreatitis is an inflammation of the pancreas.In recent years, there has been an increase in the number of diseases, women are more likely to suffer from illness.At the first signs it is necessary to address to the doctor, not to be engaged in a selftreatment.Often inflammation of the pancreas is confused with exacerbation of osteochondrosis.Errors can lead to death.After diagnosis, the doctor prescribes treatment.
Drugs for the treatment of pancreatitis are divided into three types:
- Spasmolytic drugs: No-sppa, Papaverin, Buscopan, Meteopazmil.These funds relieve spasms, are taken immediately with the manifestation of pain symptoms.
- Analgesics: Pentalgin, Baralgin.They are taken to reduce the sharp pain.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs: Paracetamol, aspirin-containing drugs that relieve inflammation and are taken on a pill before meals.
But with the aggravation of pancreatitis these drugs do not always help.Therefore, they are prescribed in combination with other medications, use droppers to block pa
Anti-inflammatory drugs and drug complexes for pancreatitis:
- Analgin + Baralgin( 2-5 ml of Analgin and 2-3 ml of Baralgina intramuscularly 1-3 times a day);
- No-shpa + Papaverin( 0.08 for one appointment);
- Atropine( 1 ml - 1% solution) + Fenicaberan( 2ml - 0.25%) + Papaverine( 2-4 ml - 2%).
- Metacin + Atropine( 8-12 drops 3 times a day);
- No-shpa( 2 ml, intramuscularly after four hours) + Platyphylline( 1-2 ml 2 times a day);
- Prostenone( intravenously twice a day).
These drugs are administered intravenously, help relieve pain.The dose is prescribed by the doctor individually.
Also complex to a dropper with anti-inflammatory in pancreatitis can be added:
- Novocaine for the blockade of acute pain( 100 ml - 0.25%);
- antihistamines: Demidrol, Suprastin, Tavegil( 1-2 ml - 1%);
- with strong edema diuretics: Furosemide( 1 tab. - 1 time per day);
- to reduce pressure in the bile duct: Sandostatin( 0.1 μg - 1-3 times a day);
- for the normalization of the gallbladder and liver: Odeston, Hepatofalk( 2 caps. - 3 times a day);
- for restoration of motility and contractility of the gallbladder: Mebeverin( 1 caps. - 2 times a day).In the treatment it is necessary to take into account the type of motor impairment( accelerated excretion of bile or stagnation);
- with low blood pressure and tachycardia: Orally taken glucose mixture with Novocaine, it also serves to block acute pain;
- to improve general condition and relieve gravity in the stomach: Mezim, Festal( 1 g three times a day).
In case of severe pain syndrome with pancreatitis, together with anti-inflammatory agents,
- drugs acting on the CNS: Tramadozole, Buprenorphine( 300 mcg, ampoule, 200 mcg, tablet 1-3 times a day);
- in the absence of reaction to all anti-inflammatory drugs: narcotic painkillers( promedol 1 ml 2% solution 1-3 times a day, intravenously or intramuscularly).