A good preparation for worms for humans, which is the most effective, the best, the strongest against helminths in humans?
If a helminth infection occurs and the patient chooses the medication route for solving the problem, he can not avoid taking medications.But due to the fact that everyone knows how much these pills are toxic, everyone is trying to pick up the most good drug from worms.Many modern drugs, produced in recent years, are quite effective and strong.They are able to remove parasites in a very short time and without fear of relapse.
But, despite the fact that they have very good feedback and recommendations, the self-treatment of helminthic invasion in people with their help is strictly forbidden by specialists.Any therapeutic measures to rid the patient of worms with these drugs should be carried out only after consultation of the attending physician and under his direct supervision.This is necessary because even better medicines that have a minimum level of toxicity can cause unforeseen side effects, which should not be blinded to.
Any medication has an alternative - it's folk methods.They are quite effectiv
The best preparation for worms for people
In order not to get confused in the abundance of antiparasitic drugs, it is necessary to find out the difference in the mechanism of the effect of certain drugs on various types of helminths.Only in this way is it possible to choose the best for a particular patient in a particular situation a remedy.The choice should be very careful, taking into account all the parameters: the type of parasite that occupied the body, the age and weight of the patient, the degree of invasion.This can only be done by a specialist with experience after carrying out all the necessary diagnostic tests.But all the same it is necessary to find out what medicines are considered best for certain invasions:
- Round worms-nematodes are considered to be the most common in humans.The most good drugs that can completely rid them of a person are Pirantel, Vermox, Decaris, Vormil and Nemozol.The strength of these drugs is that they first paralyze the sexually mature specimens of helminths, and then completely dissolve them.This is very important for those people who are uncomfortable to see in the feces of emerging dead parasites;
- Tape worms, reaching a length of 10 meters or more, as well as flukes, are treated only in hospitals.Good drugs that effectively expel them are Azinox, Fenasal and Biltricide.All these drugs have a very strong toxicity, so the dose should be calculated only by the doctor depending on the weight of the patient.Most often in the treatment of these invasions, maintenance therapy is required, which is why the patient must remain in the hospital for several days.
In addition, experts advise many infected people to use drugs related to the benzimidazole group during the treatment of helminthic invasions.They are good at such ailments as ankylostomiasis, enterobiasis and trichocephalosis.These drugs have a destructive effect on the digestive system of parasites, which leads to their death.Such anthelminthic drugs include Mebendazole.It is good because it is absorbed into the blood in minimal amounts.But still, without consulting a specialist, it is best not to use it, since any, even the most minimal side effects always have a negative impact on health and cause a lot of health problems.
Effective preparations for worms for humans
When choosing antiparasitic agents for people, each patient makes the basic requirements.They consist in ensuring that even the best, actively advertised anti-worm drug has relative safety( low toxicity), a good degree of activity and ease of administration.Any strong anthelminthic agent is always toxic enough, so it's worthwhile to make a closer look at what preparations from worms are really good and worth it, without having to choose for people:
- Decarice.The main indications of this drug are invasions caused by round worms.It has a good effect in ascoriasis, enterobiasis, ankylostomiasis.It is also effective in non-carotid and pseudoangilystomidosis.Active active substance in it is Levamisole.Contraindications to this drug lactation period and the child's age is less than 3 years.These tablets are taken once, after an evening meal;
- Helmintox is also indicated for infections with round worms.The main active substance of this drug is Pirantel, effectively paralyzing the musculature of parasitic worms.The best therapeutic effect it has with such invasions as trichocephalosis, enterobiasis, and ascariasis.Contraindications for the use of these pills are liver failure, pregnancy and lactation.Reception of the funds is carried out once in the morning;
- Virtually the most powerful preparation from worms is Vermox( Vormin).It also very well destroys the round parasites.The active substance is Mebendazole, effectively depleting the stores of glucose in the tissues of the parasite and thus causing his death.Contraindications are the age of the child to 2 years, pregnancy, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease and liver failure.
All of the above medicines are the best anti-worm drugs.They deserve a lot of positive feedback, from both infectious disease doctors and their patients.But still, despite their good ability to quickly destroy parasites, do not start taking pills without consulting a specialist.Even in the case when the patient does not have obvious contraindications to the drug, he may have an individual intolerance to any of its components.