Types of gastritis: primary, chronic type a and b( b), mixed
Gastritis is considered as an inflammation of the gastric mucosa, which can lead to abnormalities in the work of this organ.In this regard, poorly digested food, the consequence of which is the decline of strength and energy.Also, this disease does not choose an age category for itself.It affects not only adults, but also a large number of children.Today, more people are joining in with this disease.Perhaps this is due to the intense rhythm of life, the consequence of which is irregular and improper nutrition.About the increase in the number of diseases can judge the following data.First, the number of diseases of the digestive tract since the middle of the 20th century increased approximately two-fold.Secondly, today almost 90% of the population have different problems with the gastrointestinal tract.And, finally, this disease is considered as a leading disease among GI diseases.Thus, in 8 cases out of 10 gastritis is found.
The main causes of
Thus, acute gastritis often occurs due to harmful and b
Gastritis of a chronic type in or develops as a result of a persistent eating disorder, frequent use of alcohol or a certain type of medication with a lack of a special doctor's prescription, such as aspirin or butadione.
Primary gastritis, chronic type A and B, mixed
First of all, distinguish chronic gastritis resulting from prolonged negative disorders and constant malnutrition, and acute, which is a direct consequence of infection, thermal or chemical burn, allergic reaction, actionDrugs, trauma, radiation damage.
One of the main classifications of this disease is the classification proposed in 1973 by Strickland and McKay.
- Type a, called autoimmune, it is characterized by the presence of antibodies to cells parietal, as well as a fairly high level of gastrin.In this case, directly affects the body of the stomach, that is, its fundus.A characteristic feature of type a is asymptomatic. So, chronic gastritis of type a is accompanied by deviations of immune processes.The causes of this ailment to find out until the end is still impossible.
- Gastritis type b is the result of infection of the mucous bacterium Hp( Helicobacter pylori) and bacterial inflammation, mainly of the antrum.At this stage of the disease, the level of gastrin is determined as normal or decreases, and there are no immunity disorders.The main way to treat gastritis of type B is eradication of Hp bacteria.
- Type c, chemotoxic, occurs as a result of duodenogastric reflux and the direct effects of certain anti-inflammatory drugs, as well as chemicals.
Type a and b are combined into mixed gastritis, the so-called pangastritis.
If the disease develops independently, without other accompanying ailments, it is the primary gastritis, the second one following it is due to other diseases, infectious or non-infectious.
Explicit symptoms of the disease
The main symptoms of this disease include the following:
- aching or burning pain in the abdomen( upper part), which can become aggravated during nutrition;
- nausea, including vomiting;
- nauseous belching;
- Absolute lack of appetite;
- weight loss;
- after eating an uncomfortable feeling of excessive overcrowding.
At the same time, it is contraindicated to indulge in self-treatment, in order not to provoke aggravation of the situation, nor to lead to faulty consequences.If these symptoms appear, you should immediately contact the gastroenterologist and conduct an appropriate special examination so that the specialist prescribes a correct special treatment course suitable for types a, b or c.