Oatmeal with gastritis, porridge, oat flakes
With such an inflammatory disease of the digestive system as gastritis, the use of oatmeal is recommended, which is very useful for the damaged mucous membrane of the stomach.Her properties help the patient, how to achieve relief with unpleasant symptoms during an exacerbation, and prolong the period of remission of the disease.
Benefits of Hurricanes in gastritis are confirmed not only by nutritionists, but also by numerous reviews of people suffering from this unpleasant disease.But it is obligatory to take into account that the most correct for this disease will be to cook such porridge on ordinary water.
Why is oatmeal recommended for gastritis?
The benefits of this dish for people suffering from this disease of the gastrointestinal tract, is truly invaluable.It consists of the following factors:
- Normalization of the intestine, its peristalsis, which frees the patient from constipation present in this disease;
- Ability to envelop the gastric walls, which contributes to the creation of a ki
- A large amount of easily digestible fiber, which is contained in oatmeal, provides significant help to digestive organs during gastritis to function normally;
- The cereal from which this croup is produced is not only an excellent antioxidant, it also perfectly removes hunger and cleanses the body of salts of heavy metals and various toxins.
There are also basic rules for eating porridge from oat flakes with gastritis.They are as follows:
- The best option for any diseases of the gastrointestinal tract is a dish made of whole grains, not flaked cereal;
- It should be cooked on water, and milk and butter should be added only to the prepared dish, and then only if there is no period of exacerbation of the disease;
- Consistency in oatmeal for patients with gastritis, must be liquid to cover the damaged mucous membrane.
- In the event that the porridge turns dense, it should be wiped with a blender;
- There is a ready dish only in a warm form.To consume a small amount of it should be several times a day, with each basic meal.
Preparation of Herculean porridge will not bring any problems, no extra hassle even to an inexperienced culinary expert, besides it contains a large number of valuable micronutrients and vitamins, which are necessary for a gastritis weakened by the body.
Preparation of oatmeal with whole grain gastritis
Due to the fact that oatmeal porridge, prepared from whole grains, is of the greatest value, you need to know the basic rules for its preparation.The process of cooking it for patients suffering from an inflammatory disease of the stomach is as follows:
- Groats are rinsed and left in water to swell for about 5 hours. After this time, it needs to be rinsed again, and, putting the cold water in, put the cook;
- After boiling, the fire is reduced to a minimum and the croup is left to swell for 40 minutes. Then, if the patient does not have a period of exacerbation, a small amount of sugar and salt is added to it, and the cooking process continues with frequent stirring until the oatmeal isThickens;
- After the dish is prepared, it is very good to put it in a clay pot and put it in a heated oven for about an hour.This action is necessary to ensure that the oatmeal is better dispersed, and the digestive organ, affected by gastritis, was easier to digest it.
In case there is not much time to prepare this dish, a simplified version of the preparation made of Herculean flakes is suitable for a patient with gastritis.The benefits of it are also very large, and the cooking time is much less.